Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Hughton outers - when did you turn?

Fulham away last season when we lost would a squad who wanted to work hard and impress the new manager no show on his first game? No. all we got was an under prepared prelude to the rest of Hughtons reign. Getting beat heavily without really looking like scoring. I know you all will think i am mad but for me even from then it was plane to see it would be pointless travelling away under CH i was encouraged by the results in our winning streak but never really the manner of performances only when we beat west brom last year have we beat a team by more than a single goal

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="morty"]Yay, another thread saying pretty much exactly the same as the 463 other "Hughton out" threads.If I could be bothered I would counter it with a thread detaling the times we won games, but I frankly can''t be.Do you people that want him out think that if you say it enough times it will happen?Sorry, I know everything isn''t sunshine and lollipops, but just picking on negatives is hardly a balanced view, or well rounded opinion.[/quote]

Don''t join in the thread then Morty - simple. The thread is about when people started to doubt/run out of patience and is for people who think he should be sacked. Those moments are obviously inevitably going to be negative moments unless the 1-0 home win over Arsenal was the final straw for some of us![/quote]Whatever, you have all gone way past boring. This all smacks of "Yes I know better as I knew he needed to go ages ago" You were all pretty quiet when we were winning games though, weren''t you?Fickle.

[/quote]

Weren''t quiet for long. We''ve hardly won games.