Sign in to follow this  
Fat Nat

Time for McNally to do his bit

Let''s get the Carra rocking on Saturday lets get the goal music back. The atmosphere has dipped significantly since we stopped playing the samba

I tend to agree the loss of the goal music has had a negative influence on the atmosphere on match day and also the style of hughtons play hasn''t helped

Been off shore for a few days and not been on here but still seething after Saturday and still McNally has not commented. No apology to the travelling fans nothing. Disgrace

[quote user="The canary thing"]I tend to agree the loss of the goal music has had a negative influence on the atmosphere on match day and also the style of hughtons play hasn''t helped Been off shore for a few days and not been on here but still seething after Saturday and still McNally has not commented. No apology to the travelling fans nothing. Disgrace[/quote]

I thought Hughton apologised to the fans, on the gogglebox, in one of the many interviews?

If you want McNally to apologise, who else would you like to do the same? Delia? The Golden Goal sellers?