Sign in to follow this  
morty

Who is going?

A fair few don''t seem confident of us getting anything on Saturday, with more than a few rightly concerned about the possibility of a poisonous atmosphere if we go behind.

Are you going? Are you going to try your best to be positive and do your bit for the team?

Lets face it, 3 points for City is vital, regardless of petty grudges or dislike of the manager.

Yes Morty, I am in England , I have tickets and I am going to support my club...but regardless...I want a win and nothing less. Otherwise Chris has to go for me! I have been on his side , but the performance saturday was just too much for me. I know people have been rabbiting on about whom we would replace CH by, but the performances have been crap and he''s the manager!

This will show us if he''s worthy to be a manager or not imo

Despite my strong view about the manager, I will be at Carrow Road supporting the team.  Over my 20+ years of regularly attending games I don''t believe I''ve ever booed City, there''s enough other people who do that.  You''ll just not hear me joining in with any "Hughton''s Green Army" chants, well, maybe the "Green Army" if I''m feeling generous but certainly not "Hughton''s"!

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Yes Morty, I am in England , I have tickets and I am going to support my club...but regardless...I want a win and nothing less. Otherwise Chris has to go for me! I have been on his side , but the performance saturday was just too much for me. I know people have been rabbiting on about whom we would replace CH by, but the performances have been crap and he''s the manager!

This will show us if he''s worthy to be a manager or not imo[/quote]Agree. I have supported him but we are going to find out on Saturday just how much the players still are.

crabbycanary wrote the following post at 06/11/2013 11:26 AM:

Make sure you wash it first Vanwink

Fresh as daisy''s my man.

Yes  I will be there, first port of call Fat cat canary, I have, as man have already said this is my club and ill be trying to lift the team

[quote user="pete_norw"]

Yes  I will be there, first port of call Fat cat canary, I have, as man have already said this is my club and ill be trying to lift the team

[/quote]

where the hell is the edit button (as many have already said)

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Im going providing i get off this bloody rig!

[/quote]North sea fog?

I will also be there to support my team.

Anything other than a win and I will be stood at the end chanting Hughton out...That will be the final straw if we do not win.

I shall be watching on the wireless as I''ve found if you don''t start phoning the Canary Call switchboard at least 45 mins before kick off you can never get through to complain about the game and Hughtons tactics.

I''ll be there! I''ll be cheering for the team, and I''ll be hoping for a win! Unfortunately decent performances aren''t enough and we need to start putting points on the board. Is Hughton still the right man to do this? Saturday will go some way to telling us this.

I am still on the fence but practically everyone I know have shifted to the ''out'' side of said fence. Whilst I haven''t completely fallen off the fence, I fear he''s lost too many of the crowd to ever be accepted now.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]Yes Morty, I am in England , I have tickets and I am going to support my club...but regardless...I want a win and nothing less. Otherwise Chris has to go for me! I have been on his side , but the performance saturday was just too much for me. I know people have been rabbiting on about whom we would replace CH by, but the performances have been crap and he''s the manager!

This will show us if he''s worthy to be a manager or not imo[/quote]Agree. I have supported him but we are going to find out on Saturday just how much the players still are.[/quote]Same boat for me, I''ll be there and expecting the players to show what they are made of.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]Yes Morty, I am in England , I have tickets and I am going to support my club...but regardless...I want a win and nothing less. Otherwise Chris has to go for me! I have been on his side , but the performance saturday was just too much for me. I know people have been rabbiting on about whom we would replace CH by, but the performances have been crap and he''s the manager!

This will show us if he''s worthy to be a manager or not imo[/quote]Agree. I have supported him but we are going to find out on Saturday just how much the players still are.[/quote]Same boat for me, I''ll be there and expecting the players to show what they are made of.[/quote]I actually hope, and think they will.

After the minutes silence on Saturday, we need to make loads of noise for the boys

This forum is the place to rant. At games (when I go) I always back the players and never boo or sit mute.

After all, it is a collective group of Norfolk people with their sporting representative club versus an opposition. It isn''t really about Hughton or the players, they are just our paid performers although I like to think a few really buy into what they represent.

On Saturday I will Boo, Hiss, Stamp my feet, shout insults and obsenities, throw tantrums and curse everyone![8o|]

Then I will go to the game as usual![:D]

Snake

I''ll be there as always - but I am wondering whether taking my 7 year old son is entirely wise? If things go awry the atmosphere may not be one I would be comfortable with him enduring...

I can''t really say I am very much looking forward to this match - and that is unheard of for me. Of course if we get three up in the first half then I will relax and enjoy it a bit more!

I really really hope they make amends for last week

i should be there all being well and i will be right behind hughton  and the boys for 90 minutes...  and after the game if we win i will applaud them all off the pitch and go home happy but i will still want hughton to go ...