Sign in to follow this  
morty

Blimey, positive article for a change!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Ah I see, so that deleted account is where all the positive stuff is then, sorry if I misjudged you![/quote]

Its still all here...........if you search for it.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Perhaps Captain Jack Sparrow was the positive face of Wiz[:^)]

[/quote]

Ah, you rememberd nutty, maybe he was. [;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

I just don''t trawl up my old posts, I leave that to others, and they''re very careful to avoid my good positive stuff.

[/quote]In my forty something years I have never once trodden in Rocking Horse poo, I guess this must mean I''m good at carefully avoiding it?

[quote user="Davros from Lowestoft"][quote user="First Wizard"]

I just don''t trawl up my old posts, I leave that to others, and they''re very careful to avoid my good positive stuff.

[/quote]In my forty something years I have never once trodden in Rocking Horse poo, I guess this must mean I''m good at carefully avoiding it?[/quote]

[:D]

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/1465360_214564748725912_1912608158_n_zpsc797d023.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1465360_214564748725912_1912608158_n_zpsc797d023.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Firstly Nursey spouts more drivel than the rest of the pointless wastes of space of National Football journos. The world will be a much better place when all the rags close down an leave them unemployed.

As for the rest of you / have you been at the Gin ?

Football is a results game and we are not getting them and also not looking like getting them.

Pointing to "improved performances" means nothing. For instance against spurs we lost 2-0 mainly because Spurs took the foot off the gas.

Against Chelsea and Arsenal we had reasonable amount of possession and passed the ball well without creating many clear cut chances and almost never getting strikers involved.

Against Hull, Villa and Cardiff we huffed and puffed had no idea how to break down a team not attacking and never got strikers involved.

Against Stoke and Southampton we defended well never got our strikers involved and got lucky with a long range strike from midfield.

Against Manu and Manc we didn''t have a clue and got destroyed hardly getting the ball out of our own half all game.

But of course CH tried a couple of new things that the players have yet to get used to, oh no he hasn''t he has no idea what to do if plan A doesn''t work.

We will get relegated if he remains manager for the rest of the season of that I have no doubt unless he''s had some sort of epiphany since Saturday and suddenly become a tactician. Don''t hold your breath.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Firstly Nursey spouts more drivel than the rest of the pointless wastes of space of National Football journos. The world will be a much better place when all the rags close down an leave them unemployed. As for the rest of you / have you been at the Gin ? Football is a results game and we are not getting them and also not looking like getting them. Pointing to "improved performances" means nothing. For instance against spurs we lost 2-0 mainly because Spurs took the foot off the gas. Against Chelsea and Arsenal we had reasonable amount of possession and passed the ball well without creating many clear cut chances and almost never getting strikers involved. Against Hull, Villa and Cardiff we huffed and puffed had no idea how to break down a team not attacking and never got strikers involved. Against Stoke and Southampton we defended well never got our strikers involved and got lucky with a long range strike from midfield. Against Manu and Manc we didn''t have a clue and got destroyed hardly getting the ball out of our own half all game. But of course CH tried a couple of new things that the players have yet to get used to, oh no he hasn''t he has no idea what to do if plan A doesn''t work. We will get relegated if he remains manager for the rest of the season of that I have no doubt unless he''s had some sort of epiphany since Saturday and suddenly become a tactician. Don''t hold your breath.[/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Firstly Nursey spouts more drivel than the rest of the pointless wastes of space of National Football journos. The world will be a much better place when all the rags close down an leave them unemployed. As for the rest of you / have you been at the Gin ? Football is a results game and we are not getting them and also not looking like getting them. Pointing to "improved performances" means nothing. For instance against spurs we lost 2-0 mainly because Spurs took the foot off the gas. Against Chelsea and Arsenal we had reasonable amount of possession and passed the ball well without creating many clear cut chances and almost never getting strikers involved. Against Hull, Villa and Cardiff we huffed and puffed had no idea how to break down a team not attacking and never got strikers involved. Against Stoke and Southampton we defended well never got our strikers involved and got lucky with a long range strike from midfield. Against Manu and Manc we didn''t have a clue and got destroyed hardly getting the ball out of our own half all game. But of course CH tried a couple of new things that the players have yet to get used to, oh no he hasn''t he has no idea what to do if plan A doesn''t work. We will get relegated if he remains manager for the rest of the season of that I have no doubt unless he''s had some sort of epiphany since Saturday and suddenly become a tactician. Don''t hold your breath.[/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

[/quote]

Double Huzzah

Bang on the money.

Don''t need a hug just need amnesia then I might forget what a dull and clueless manager we have had for the last year and a half and be happy to give him a little longer to get it right.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Don''t need a hug just need amnesia then I might forget what a dull and clueless manager we have had for the last year and a half and be happy to give him a little longer to get it right.[/quote]You going Saturday?

I guess so as I have a season ticket (as I have since 81) , but honestly I really don''t want to.

Before you ask I have never booed but I don''t think I have ever been more frustrated by a manger even Peter pointer and the Rat had the excuse that they had dreadful teams.

I honestly believe we have the best squad we have ever had and that just makes it that much worse.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]I guess so as I have a season ticket (as I have since 81) , but honestly I really don''t want to.

Before you ask I have never booed but I don''t think I have ever been more frustrated by a manger even Peter pointer and the Rat had the excuse that they had dreadful teams.

I honestly believe we have the best squad we have ever had and that just makes it that much worse.[/quote]I wasn''t trying to be a smart ar$e, but I never get why people who say they really aren''t enjoying it still go.Even the worst day at a footy match, surrounded by mates, is fifty times better than a day at work.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]First Wizard wrote the following post at 06/11/2013 11:56 AM:

thefutureisyellow wrote:

"I feel panicking fans should try and stay calm though for now and rationally assess his reign after the next three games to West Ham (H), Newcastle (A) and Palace (H)." At last a bit of balance and common sence. The Hughton out band wagon has got way out of proportion vis a vis what we did last season and our current position. As I said on another thread, be carefull what you wish for!

Its only just getting started, and what happened to your judge him after 10 games plea?

You seem to be relishing this far to much for my liking.[/quote]

Of course he is. He is pure poison. He needs to take a long hard look at himself.

Be surprised ?

if it comes about playing the same way he always does long range shot flying over the head of whichever poor sap drew the short straw of playing up front I will be happy we have three points towards unlikely safety.

If something changes and we try a different formation with more than 5 minutes left and we give our striker or strikers half a dozen decent chances then maybe I will have small hope for better times.

But considering the countless times its not been working and nothing has been changed im really not holding my breath now.

I''ll be really chuffed if we win Keelan but not surprised! I have seen enough this season to know that we are capable of playing really well!

You really need to get a new job.

I can''t seem to help myself I guess its an addiction. Football makes me feel physically sick.

When we were relegated at Fulham I didn''t answer the telephone for a week.

I suppose the truth is we probably have enough quality to turn it around even if he is given longer (added to the fact there are other woeful teams)

Although the longer we delay the less likely we are to sign any decent players in January or indeed get a decent replacement. We will be relegated if he stays to the end of the season of that I have no doubt.

I was just amazed that you didn''t want to go buddy. You must have been a season ticket holder through some utter dross for years and yet don''t want to go to a premier league game against West Ham. I just can''t see it. But fair play to ya.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]You really need to get a new job.

I can''t seem to help myself I guess its an addiction. Football makes me feel physically sick.

When we were relegated at Fulham I didn''t answer the telephone for a week.

I suppose the truth is we probably have enough quality to turn it around even if he is given longer (added to the fact there are other woeful teams)

Although the longer we delay the less likely we are to sign any decent players in January or indeed get a decent replacement. We will be relegated if he stays to the end of the season of that I have no doubt.[/quote]Lol, I think you need to ring The Samaritans.No, we really won''t be relegated.

"I have seen enough this season to know that we are capable of playing really well"

Sounds like you believe in a big man up in the sky as well. Blind faith is usually reserved for religious types.

I believe we have the best squad ever assembled but until our coaching staff find a way of getting any one of our 4 striker some service just as they failed to do throughout the whole of last season we will continue to underperform and I see no reason to believe this will change.

Yes Nutty I have seen some truly woeful teams over the last 30+ years but never have I seen a squad with such talent that seems to be so completely wasted.

A rubbish team performing to the best of its abilities is something that also has to be supported.

We are getting forward better than last season, at times, and certainly creating more chances. It''s all part of the development of what is essentially a new team. They will get more balls into the the forward/s where it''s needed, Hughton may not be dynamic but I am confident he can see the problems and we will get there.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Yes Nutty I have seen some truly woeful teams over the last 30+ years but never have I seen a squad with such talent that seems to be so completely wasted.

A rubbish team performing to the best of its abilities is something that also has to be supported.[/quote]

Well.. I guess you have a point but I see it a bit differently. We''re not going to see players playing with freedom in this league. This is nothing like any league I''ve ever seen in over 45 years. Most of the things you see wrong with us are mirrored in all the teams around us. Perhaps lots of us are more suited to an age that''s past.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Yes Nutty I have seen some truly woeful teams over the last 30+ years but never have I seen a squad with such talent that seems to be so completely wasted.

A rubbish team performing to the best of its abilities is something that also has to be supported.[/quote]

Well.. I guess you have a point but I see it a bit differently. We''re not going to see players playing with freedom in the bottom half of this league. This is nothing like any league I''ve ever seen in over 45 years. Most of the things you see wrong with us are mirrored in all the teams around us. Perhaps lots of us are more suited to an age that''s past.

[/quote]

Adjusted because otherwise the post was dafter than usual [:)]

The problem has not changed since he arrived Pilkington and Howson still shooting from range now we have Redmond doing the same.

Snoddgrass''s deadball delivery hasn''t been anywhere near the level of last season so that''s most of the goals last season gone

Please explain to me how this problem has been addressed after Holt , Jackson , Morison , Becchio , Kamara , Rvw and Hooper all being isolated with no service.

Wake up and smell the coffee.