Sign in to follow this  
morty

Blimey, positive article for a change!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chris-hughtons-spell-delia-smiths-2678888?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

[quote user="First Wizard"]James Nurssy.............says it all really.[/quote]

Nursey!

If it was just this seasons form I could understand the positive nature, but to say anything other than we are a bottom 3 team at present is just arguing against facts.

I agree that we have played doem tough games recently but we have beend spanked on the score board in the last three games taking away the bore draw against Cardiff. The performances have been up and down and a 7-0 defeat is hard to take.

I think the issue is now that our form in 2013 is nothing short of **** poor and none of us can see anyway Hughton can turn this around, certainly a hard game against one of the meanest defences in this leageu, 6 clean sheets so far for West Ham. They will set up to catch us on the break but they will take a 0-0.

I don''t see it anymore, I think Hughton may not have lost the players yet but he appears to have lost the fans and I''m not sure the fans are as forgiving come 5.25 this Saturday! 

"I feel panicking fans should try and stay calm though for now and rationally assess his reign after the next three games to West Ham (H), Newcastle (A) and Palace (H)."

At last a bit of balance and common sence.

The Hughton out band wagon has got way out of proportion vis a vis what we did last season and our current position.

As I said on another thread, be carefull what you wish for!

Its just a luvvy, biased article ignoring reality to comfort his drunken owner mate.

[quote user="First Wizard"]James Nurssy.............says it all really.[/quote]Is that seriously the very best you can come up with, taking the mickey out of the guys name?Your powers of football analysis and debate never cease to amaze me.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]"I feel panicking fans should try and stay calm though for now and rationally assess his reign after the next three games to West Ham (H), Newcastle (A) and Palace (H)." At last a bit of balance and common sence. The Hughton out band wagon has got way out of proportion vis a vis what we did last season and our current position. As I said on another thread, be carefull what you wish for![/quote]

Its only just getting started, and what happened to your judge him after 10 games plea?

They are in great form at the moment, a no show against a team like that and you get stuffed. It happens! We will not the last team to get a hammering there in the PL this season that''s for sure!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]They are in great form at the moment, a no show against a team like that and you get stuffed. It happens! We will not the last team to get a hammering there in the PL this season that''s for sure![/quote]

And Hull, Cardiff etc?

First Wizard wrote the following post at 06/11/2013 11:56 AM:

thefutureisyellow wrote:

"I feel panicking fans should try and stay calm though for now and rationally assess his reign after the next three games to West Ham (H), Newcastle (A) and Palace (H)." At last a bit of balance and common sence. The Hughton out band wagon has got way out of proportion vis a vis what we did last season and our current position. As I said on another thread, be carefull what you wish for!

Its only just getting started, and what happened to your judge him after 10 games plea?

You seem to be relishing this far to much for my liking.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]James Nurssy.............says it all really.[/quote]

Is that seriously the very best you can come up with, taking the mickey out of the guys name?

Your powers of football analysis and debate never cease to amaze me.
[/quote]

Nope, he''s been up the boards backside for years, whats worse, you know it!

[quote user="Indy"]

If it was just this seasons form I could understand the positive nature, but to say anything other than we are a bottom 3 team at present is just arguing against facts.

I agree that we have played doem tough games recently but we have beend spanked on the score board in the last three games taking away the bore draw against Cardiff. The performances have been up and down and a 7-0 defeat is hard to take.

I think the issue is now that our form in 2013 is nothing short of **** poor and none of us can see anyway Hughton can turn this around, certainly a hard game against one of the meanest defences in this leageu, 6 clean sheets so far for West Ham. They will set up to catch us on the break but they will take a 0-0.

I don''t see it anymore, I think Hughton may not have lost the players yet but he appears to have lost the fans and I''m not sure the fans are as forgiving come 5.25 this Saturday! 

[/quote]

This is the kind of argument I just don''t get.

"Cardiff bore draw"?  It was frustrating, infuriating and disappointing.  It was many things but this is the first time I have heard it called boring.   That''s just ridiculous.

"None of us can see anyway Hughton can turn this round".   I''m not sure who "us" is but I think that there are plenty of fans who look at the squad, look at all the new players to the Prem settling in, look at the good play and tactics against Stoke, Chelsea , Arsenal and Cardiff and see enough there to wait and see if this squad can come good.   Everyone accepts that Hughton bought well.  There has been little thought given to the need of players to adapt to a new team, new country and new league.  A win against West Ham and we are out of the bottom three and there really will be a way to turn this round.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]James Nurssy.............says it all really.[/quote]Is that seriously the very best you can come up with, taking the mickey out of the guys name?Your powers of football analysis and debate never cease to amaze me.[/quote]

[/quote]Has he?You have actual proof of this, do you?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]James Nurssy.............says it all really.[/quote]Is that seriously the very best you can come up with, taking the mickey out of the guys name?Your powers of football analysis and debate never cease to amaze me.[/quote]

[/quote]

That is libellous.

It is not a good idea to libel a journalist who has the multimillion resources of a national newspaper behind him. 

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]James Nurssy.............says it all really.[/quote]

Is that seriously the very best you can come up with, taking the mickey out of the guys name?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Has he?

You have actual proof of this, do you?
[/quote]

Read his articles, he''s a ruddy yes man..............a bit like you.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Has he?You have actual proof of this, do you?[/quote]

Read his articles, he''s a ruddy yes man..............a bit like you.

[/quote]Oh dear, I think your are confusing your embittered opinions with actual facts.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That is libellous.

It is not a good idea to libel a journalist who has the multimillion resources of a national newspaper behind him. 

[/quote]

Stop being dramatic Cambridge..........its an honest opinion, and mine is he''s biased.

Stop being dramatic Cambridge..........its an honest opinion, and mine is he''s biased.

Oh Good Lord, where do you even start with that statement?[:D]

Wiz, repeat after me...

''Though I''m frustrated at the poor start to the season, I can fully understanding that it is necessary to stick together as fans and support the team on Saturday. I recognise that we have had a very tough start, playing many of the top teams in quick succession, and therefore deem it appropriate to hold back on overly criticising the manager until we have an idea on our performance against more similarly ranked teams within the league. I would again like to highlight my frustration with the current management and team performance, in particular the capitulation against Manchester City last Saturday, but have noted the improved performances subsequent to this match, and will therefore hold off on my usual overly obtuse statements until a time as they are warranted.

There you go.. your first sensible post!

''Though I''m frustrated at the poor start to the season, I can fully understanding that it is necessary to stick together as fans and support the team on Saturday. I recognise that we have had a very tough start, playing many of the top teams in quick succession, and therefore deem it appropriate to hold back on overly criticising the manager until we have an idea on our performance against more similarly ranked teams within the league. I would again like to highlight my frustration with the current management and team performance, in particular the capitulation against Manchester City last Saturday, but have noted the improved performances subsequent to this match, and will therefore hold off on my usual overly obtuse statements until a time as they are warranted.

Note: I had my fingers crossed so the above doesn''t count!

Which bit of the following statement has Nursey made up to suit his biased view Wizzer?"When people moan Norwich have lost four out of five games - these have been against Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United and Man City.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Fair enough, Morty. A good piece of balance here. Time will tell. I don''t care which way it goes as long as NCFC are OK.[/quote]Agreed[Y]