Sign in to follow this  

Raised voices in the tunnel.

[quote user="Davros from Lowestoft"]Top-flight English football was new to

Van Wolfswinkel, Hooper, Nathan Redmond and Leroy Fer and it has shown.

Redmond has impressed but the rest are yet to prove their worth.
This being the same Leroy Fer I''ve been watching is it?

[/quote]
I think he''s a liability with his tackling and just his flailing limbs. Not mention his laziness in possession. At the moment I wish we could afford to drop him, and Bassong. They should be 2 huge players for us, but I just don''t enjoy watching them play.

I agree with Bassong but Fer has been our most consistent player. That''s not saying much at the moment, but he''d still be one of the first on the team sheet.

[quote user="Herman "]I agree with Bassong but Fer has been our most consistent player. That''s not saying much at the moment, but he''d still be one of the first on the team sheet.[/quote]
We''re a funny old lot when you think how we all see things so differently! Fer gave away the pen which started the Man U annihilation, and got away with that push in the box a few weeks back against Stoke? I''ve seen him caught in possession countless times which leaves me screaming pointlessly.
For me our best players have been Tettey, Howson, Turner and Redmond. Everyone else has been either average with flashes of promise or below last seasons performances i.e Bassong, Martin, even Ruddy to be honest.