Sign in to follow this  

Raised voices in the tunnel.

i''m spartacus wrote the following post at 05/11/2013 10:02 PM:

Cheers wiz i hadn''t seen that particular article... we don''t all trawl through every thread picking on people who don''t agree with our point of view, cheers for posting mate

Whatever do you mean?

[quote user="im spartacus"]Cheers wiz i hadn''t seen that particular article... we don''t all trawl through every thread picking on people who don''t agree with our point of view, cheers for posting mate [:D][/quote]Lol, you are Wiz''s 2nd account and I claim my five pounds.Oh and there you go, it was cunningly disguised in a thread called "Article in the Mail" :-http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3012304/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="im spartacus"]sorry morty i missed it but thanks to wiz i am now up to speed [:D][/quote]Huzzah[Y]

[quote user="morty"]Yeah its been posted twice now in other threads.Its still Daily Fail tripe.[/quote]
So we''re not really 3rd from bottom... phew that''s a relief  The Daily Mail made it up. [:O]

Top-flight English football was new to

Van Wolfswinkel, Hooper, Nathan Redmond and Leroy Fer and it has shown.

Redmond has impressed but the rest are yet to prove their worth.
This being the same Leroy Fer I''ve been watching is it?

It was the ''raised voices'' bit which gives me a ray of hope.

I guarentee they were raised after the 7-0 capitulation.

and yet Hughton is still here.. what does this Tell you wiz?

to me it speaks of the daily fail making it up as they go along... I am sure they can name these sources if pushed?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]and yet Hughton is still here.. what does this Tell you wiz? to me it speaks of the daily fail making it up as they go along... I am sure they can name these sources if pushed?[/quote]

McNally and the board are playing a dangerous game of wait, see and hope..............Worthy and Gunn roulette in other words. 

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Is there anything you like about our club Wiz?[/quote]

Yes, the players, Carrow Rd, most City fans and our history.

[quote user="Herman "]McNally got rid of Gunn quick sharp Wiz. You can''t blame that fiasco on him.[/quote]Lol, I think you''ll probably find he can.

[quote user="Herman "]McNally got rid of Gunn quick sharp Wiz. You can''t blame that fiasco on him.[/quote]

Agreed after we were relegated and a 7-0 defeat.

OK, the relegation was the Board and Gunn''s fault.

[quote user="morty"]Was that Wiz admitting he got something wrong there?

[:|]
[/quote]

No chance.....................adjusted maybe.[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Herman "]McNally got rid of Gunn quick sharp Wiz. You can''t blame that fiasco on him.[/quote]

[/quote]Straight after a 4-0 away win as well which probably puts to bed your theory about beating West ham condemning us to relegation.

[quote user="Davros from Lowestoft"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Straight after a 4-0 away win as well which probably puts to bed your theory about beating West ham condemning us to relegation.
[/quote]

What Yeovil?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Davros from Lowestoft"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Straight after a 4-0 away win as well which probably puts to bed your theory about beating West ham condemning us to relegation.[/quote]

What Yeovil?

[/quote]What league were Colchester in, what league were Yeovil in and what league were we in at the time?