Sign in to follow this  
Ketts Rebel

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"]40 years ago ! .....The last time West Ham beat us at home apparently ? If so, history is on our side for Saturday.[/quote]Ha! History,Binner.  [;)]

Sorry to burst your bubble but the last time West Ham beat us at Carrow Road was actually 7th January 2006.

We haven''t beat West Ham in the last 6 times that we have played them, the last time we beat them was 27th August 1994.

So history isn''t really on our side is it, 19 years since we have beaten the Hammers home or away.

4 draws and 3 defeats since.

oops....the dangers of quoting second hands stats! I stand corrected and thanks for the info.

I did enjoy the  trip down memory lane though....

[quote user="Le Juge"]Sorry to burst your bubble but the last time West Ham beat us at Carrow Road was actually 7th January 2006.

We haven''t beat West Ham in the last 6 times that we have played them, the last time we beat them was 27th August 1994.

So history isn''t really on our side is it, 19 years since we have beaten the Hammers home or away.

4 draws and 3 defeats since.[/quote]
Cups don''t count [:P]

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"]

40 years ago ! .....The last time West Ham beat us at home apparently ?

If so, history is on our side for Saturday.

[/quote]24 Years ago! .... The last time a team from outside the Football League beat a top division team apparentylu?If so, history is on our side against Luton....

So West Ham have failed to beat us at CR for 40 years and we have not beaten West Ham in 19 years, we can''t score and they don''t concede........

I don''t think I''m going to bother this weekend, as this has 0-0 all over it!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"]

oops....the dangers of quoting second hands stats! I stand corrected and thanks for the info.

I did enjoy the  trip down memory lane though....

[/quote]Nothing wrong with the facts nor with my quote.West Ham have not beaten us IN THE LEAGUE at CR for forty years.The 2006 defeat was FA Cup.