Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

MAN UTD 8 - ARSENAL 2... Remember last season?

Don''t worry, I do get your drift, Morty. I do tend to agree.

I cannot help but think all that''s to be said HAS been said, and there is a sense of just going round in circles.

For most of us Saturday half -past-five cannot come quickly enough. The die will then be cast and, for better or worse, things will reach their denouement.

[quote user="morty"]The bottom line is that I''m sick of people whining about it. Sure, discuss, analyse, wish things were better, but the endless whining on every social media really is getting tiresome.[/quote]End of the day, if you don''t like it, don''t read it.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Don''t worry, I do get your drift, Morty. I do tend to agree.

I cannot help but think all that''s to be said HAS been said, and there is a sense of just going round in circles.

For most of us Saturday half -past-five cannot come quickly enough. The die will then be cast and, for better or worse, things will reach their denouement.[/quote]Yeah, it can''t come soon enough for me.Stupid kick off time though, totally ruined my normal match day routine!

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="morty"]The bottom line is that I''m sick of people whining about it. Sure, discuss, analyse, wish things were better, but the endless whining on every social media really is getting tiresome.[/quote]End of the day, if you don''t like it, don''t read it.[/quote]I prefer my "just shut your whining" plan.But cheers for the suggestion[Y]

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]What are you talking about, man ? Don''t you relish the two and a half extra hours Xmas shopping in St Stephens with the missus this kick off time affords you ?[/quote]I''m more bothered about the extra time in the pub, and the very real possibility of not being able to focus on the game[:D]

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Ahhh...the demon drink. Repent, I tell you.

You''re your own worst enemy.[/quote]It makes the games a lot easier to watch sometimes[;)]

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Lack of moral fibre.

A spell of square bashing in the army is what you need , sonny.........[/quote]Already did 22 years in the forces cheers[Y]Honed my boozing skills a treat[;)]

A trip to the dentist can be great.

if you have to get drunk (or remain drunk in Bore-ty''s case) to enjoy watching the game, then you admit there IS something very wrong. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

What happeneded to "lol"? Have another drink, and put on your hair piece. Your brain needs warming.

Personally it''s more than just the two embarrassing performances of the last week, I have spent the last 12 months grudgingly walking towards Carrow Road already annoyed at the second rate, dour negative football I''m expecting to see and honestly believing we''re not going to win. It''s got to the stage in the last few home games where even when we''re attacking in the opponents box I don''t get excited because I don''t think we''re ever going to score. (Made the foolish mistake of renewing my season ticket after the Everton game last year and expecting to see more of the same self-belief and passion from our players this year.)What worries me more is that the body language of the team seems to suggest they''re currently playing with the same mindset of being defeated before they step onto the pitch. That needs to be changed around and I think the manager has failed to do that over 12 months with a number of new players such as Kamara, Fer, RVW, Hooper, Elmander and co very quickly reverting to looking like defeated men. I think something needs to be changed to create a winning mentality within the team and we''ve tried changing the players with basically a whole new, rather expensive strike force, and still the same issues arise. Doesn''t seem to be a lot of option other than a change of manager or sit and hope things turn around by sheer chance and good fortune.

Very well put, hcs. A trip to the game should be filled with eager anticipation, hopeful anxiety (at least for teams like ours), and ais sense of thrill.

Getting wasted shouldn''t be necessary but it seems it is now with the product on display too often. The disappointment at game''s end Is palpable.

The players need inspiration and license to play the way that keeps them interested. Sad to say, this doesn''t seem to be coming from Hughton.