Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Delia 'let's be avin you' part 2!

[quote user="NCFC for life 1993-"]Now is the time...cometh the hour cometh the good lady. We need her more than ever....on the pitch on saturday in front of the tv cameras...before kick off ....COME ON LETS BE AVIN YOU![/quote]

Good God no, never again![:@]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="NCFC for life 1993-"]Now is the time...cometh the hour cometh the good lady. We need her more than ever....on the pitch on saturday in front of the tv cameras...before kick off ....COME ON LETS BE AVIN YOU![/quote]

Good God no, never again![:@]

[/quote]

Oh yes please!..... only this time, as before, she is well primed beforehand with a good glass of Sauvignon........ and she is facing the players as they come out and not the supporters!

Just get the video from the last time and play it on repeat in the dressing room and Hughton''s office, with the promise that if results don''t improve she''ll be handed the keys to the wine cellar and then unleashed again... Should be enough to scare them into Champions League qualification!

I wouldn''t mind some swearing as well, it needs to be epic, more epic than before.........perhaps even some light racism thrown into the mix.

Maybe if she stripped too I would reconsider my objections...........plus a pole dance thrown in for good measure.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Maybe if she stripped too I would reconsider my objections...........plus a pole dance thrown in for good measure.[/quote]
No just no, stop it before ping pong balls are mentioned.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Maybe if she stripped too I would reconsider my objections...........plus a pole dance thrown in for good measure.[/quote]You''d have to be there to see it, Sky would cut to the Pundits...

Wiz , you are just adding to the evidence that there is something mentally disturbed about you, if you are going on a public forum, advocating that a 72 year old woman should do a striptease in front of 27,000 people in the open air in November.......

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"] advocating that a 72 year old woman should do a striptease in front of 27,000 people in the open air in November.......[/quote]Not altogether out the question at the Newcastle match but they''re a lot tougher up there.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Wiz , you are just adding to the evidence that there is something mentally disturbed about you, if you are going on a public forum, advocating that a 72 year old woman should do a striptease in front of 27,000 people in the open air in November.......[/quote]

Maybe Reggie, but I just don''t care.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Maybe if she stripped too I would reconsider my objections............[/quote]

I''ve always had a soft spot for her.....gerrem orf!

You can always dream Wiz......

Dream on Wiz, you dirty old perv, go take a run and jump.....

http://gracelefay.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/wheelchair-cliff.jpg

Where are you Wiz? Let''s be having you! [:S]

In another thread, Houston warns of the ravaging effect that mixing alcohol and football can have on the body.

As evidence he could do a lot worse than pointing out that pictures 5 and 2 of Lapp''s pastiche are of the same woman, but that number 5 was taken best part of seven years BEFORE number 2 .

First Wizard wrote the following post at 07/11/2013 11:45 AM:

Maybe if she stripped too I would reconsider my objections...........plus a pole dance thrown in for good measure.

Ha ha ha, I hope you have a fertile imagination Wiz!