Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Season Ticket Waiting List

Just a bit of info for anyone on the list, a workmate who''s been on the list for about 18 months got a call yesterday and offered a ticket from the Swansea game onwards.

Or chose not to finish his payments and deciding to spend his money on entertainment.

It is likely of course that dozens of season ticket holders die each season - another possibility.

She was actually asked if she had any preference on where she sat, she asked for Lower Barcaly and by coincidence was given the seat 1 row behind me and 3 to my right. I''ve sat there for years and that seat has never been held by a season ticket holder to my knowledge.

That''s how it works. They don''t have specific seats for season ticket holders. They just have a cap on how many season tickets they can issue.

I had understood  (from comments on here) that the waiting list was around 8000 with the cub admitting that there are also a few thousand more that they are  unable to allow to join the list

I been on the waiting list for a year and in the summer i got a letter saying i am 532 on the list so I should get one for next season. There was about 1800 on the list when I put my name down so I was surprise to be 532

[quote user="City1st"]I had understood  (from comments on here) that the waiting list was around 8000 with the cub admitting that there are also a few thousand more that they atre  unable to allow to join the list

[/quote]

Yeah right!

It would be interesting to know how many are on the list. My money is on less than 1,000 now.