Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

RVW

4m

Gutted that I can''t make it for Saturday.

Big game for all of us.

Unfortunately I just need some more time.

2m

The good news is that I will be ok for

If I can''t help the lads from in the pitch,

I''ll support them from the sideline.

Gotta love Ricky. [Y]

Can''t believe Hughton got Calderwood and Trollope to batter his legs with hockey sticks just so he couldn''t play up top with Hooper.

Poor management, Hughton out!

I wonder if he will boo the players if we lose! ;-)

Sounds like a the sort of player we need here, just a shame he''s not playing this week, need his movement up top!

Well we hope that Hooper can find the net.

Empty words. If he cared that much he''d have made sure he was fit.

Just another example of the manager having lost the dressing room. I guarantee RVW will be fit for the new managers first game.

Sorry but we don''t even have Nigel Worthington with the X-rays to validate this. It''s all lies, McNally has obviously recruited The Wolf as a guard to the room with the P.A in it to make sure that no one gets in to play the goal music.....

Calderwood would''ve just played him on the wing anyway, so no biggie.

You lot are rotten. [:P]BTW Has anyone else noticed that there are a number of flights out of Naaridge while the game is on clearly RVW is trying to engineer a move for january as Wiz predicted. [:@]

Well the injuries are as follows:

Snodders has a tight right ham string, this makes him over hit the ball at corners and impares his crossing ability.

Bassong has a sore foot and as such when he tries to clear the ball can''t put full power into the clearance.

Turner has a dead leg and is finding it hard to jump or lunge for blocks.

Hooper, Elmander and RVW ae suffering from the cold, having to stand around waiting for our players to hoof the ball up occasionally.

Ruddy has a bad back, caused by picking the ball out of the net too many times.

Not sure if I have missed other, pretty sure I have it covered!

Hackedoff wrote the following post at 2013-11-07 7:40 PM:

Ricky''s a decnt height. Put him at CB.

May as well - he ain''t no striker!

Sure CH will be chuffed that his star striker announces two days before a match that he won''t be playing!

Gives Mr Allardyce plenty of time to formulate his game plan accordingly, not that he would have to worry too much, particularly as WHU have scored more goals than NCFC this season without a recognised striker!

[quote user="City 2nd"]Sure CH will be chuffed that his star striker announces two days before a match that he won''t be playing!

Gives Mr Allardyce plenty of time to formulate his game plan accordingly, not that he would have to worry too much, particularly as WHU have scored more goals than NCFC this season without a recognised striker![/quote]CH said it himself in his press conference today.http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/hughton-pre-west-ham-1161522.aspx

[quote user="Warren Hill"]Empty words. If he cared that much he''d have made sure he was fit.

Just another example of the manager having lost the dressing room. I guarantee RVW will be fit for the new managers first game.[/quote]

Get a grip.

1) It is my firm belief Wiz has an extra chromosome (no offense intended to anyone who has or knows someone who has this particular issue)

2) When RVW is back in fitness, I can''t wait to read all the "I was wrong" posts. followed by him going two games without scoring to revert back to the "I told you so"

[quote user="City 2nd"]Hackedoff wrote the following post at 2013-11-07 7:40 PM:

Ricky''s a decnt height. Put him at CB.

May as well - he ain''t no striker![/quote]

I don''t think with the service he has been given that we are in a position to judge him, Hooper or Elmander as strikers. They all have had no decent service all season, just as Holt didn''t last season.

Oh my, the amazing thing is that I fear Wiz is being serious.

RVW seems to be repeating Iean''s first season - the difference being that we didn''t know so much about Iwan''s foot injury until after the event!

Hopefully he can come back fully up to speed against Newcastle and effectively restart his season.

Hooper and rvw with Redmond and murphy providing the wing play. That is what we need at home. With Fer and either tettey or BJ the other holding midfielder. Now that would scare defences.

But hapless can''t see it