Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Dr Who..........

........and the Parallel Universe.  Dr Who takes us to the end of the season and we look and see what happens in 4 parallel universes.1. Hughton stays, we fail to improve and we get relegated2. Hughton stays, the team finds its form, we finish comfortably in the league3. Hughton goes, we find another manager who gets us relegated4. Hughton goes we find a manager who gets us going and we finish comfortably.None of us knows which universe we will be in at the end of the season, but the best one has to be number 2. Hughton improves.  His team.  His players. Ongoing development without upheaval and ultimate safety.Number 3 could easily happen - the worst scenario.Number 1 could also easily happen, but then Hughton has a good record in the Championship to get us back again.Number 4 would be far from certain, a gamble at the very least.The question is, which universe do you think we will be in?  

Actually I''m bored with all this now, in my mind I don''t care about Hughton, as long as the players do their part for the club and fans and earn the stupid amount of money, then I have not issue with who is in charge!

If the players cannot motivate themselves to do the best job they can then they deserve to be relegated, alternatively if they do their best and we are relegated then they are just not good enough!

I really have no grudge against Hughton, but I am bored with his style and system which is utterly rubbish and has been for 9 months! We can''t score, we can''t defend and we are in the bottom 3, those are hard facts and leads me to think Hughton and the management team are rubbish, the players we have brought in are not good enough for this league and the club should feel embarresed after spending 30 million to have the worst defeat in 75 years.

Bored, bored, bored.......Hughton is not the man to push us on, even if we do stay up, I don''t believe he can improve us long term.

You said it, Lakey. Parallel Universe. Which is where you must be if you seriously believe that Hughton would be in charge if we were regrettably find ourselves playing third rate outfits like Barnsley, Yeovil and Ipswich next season.

For me number 2 is a non-starter

In reality so is number 1, as I see this board''s patience running out rather soon.

As you say, number 3 is certainly something that cannot be ruled out.

Obviously I''d like number 4, but there is also room for a number 5, which is similar to number 4, but instead of finishing comfortably, we are in a relegation dogfight, which, by the skin of our teeth we just win. In fact , that''s my prediction.

Appantly not, as we are in the bottom 3 after the mythical 10 games!

But we wait to see if they can improve.

[quote user="lake district canary"]........and the Parallel Universe.  Dr Who takes us to the end of the season and we look and see what happens in 4 parallel universes.1. Hughton stays, we fail to improve and we get relegated2. Hughton stays, the team finds its form, we finish comfortably in the league3. Hughton goes, we find another manager who gets us relegated4. Hughton goes we find a manager who gets us going and we finish comfortably.None of us knows which universe we will be in at the end of the season, but the best one has to be number 2. Hughton improves.  His team.  His players. Ongoing development without upheaval and ultimate safety.Number 3 could easily happen - the worst scenario.Number 1 could also easily happen, but then Hughton has a good record in the Championship to get us back again.Number 4 would be far from certain, a gamble at the very least.The question is, which universe do you think we will be in?  

[/quote]

Do you smoke crack?