Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

WATCHING IN LANZAROTE

I will be in Lanzarote at the time of Saturdays game V West Ham ( Playa Blanca )

Any chances other Norwich fans will be there at same time ? I understand plenty of Bars show sky games.

Where is best place to watch, any advice appreciated .

i have spent many summers in playa blanca at our families villa - as it is a late kick off most bars will show it on the front between the ferry harbour and rubicon marina - there is a bar where they show all prem games on a sat at 3pm at once which i cannot remember the name but is near playa dorada beach

have fun!!

There are absolutely loads of bars showing the English, German and Dutch football, KE . Several ,as the appropriately-named paella man mentions, on the waterfront between the ferry port and the huge new duty free shop, and many more on the slightly inland road from the bus station up to the 5* Hotels. One I do remember next to an Indian restaurant serves a very nice pint of Estrella Galicia too.

Im in Lanzarote with the kids too. There is a nice bar in the old town called the inn place. It is run by a west ham fan but she is lovely. Been in there a few times to watch games.

Never actually been to the Indian restaurant; and with The Paella Man''s glowing recommendation, I doubt I will in the future. It was the bar next door that does the football.

I know this is turning into some sort of TripAdvisor lookalike, but the meals we''ve had at the old Almacen de Sal on the front in the centre have always been top-notch.

Reggie , Thanks for your tip about the Indian restaurant, had super food and no after effects.

The place we are staying (Las Brisas ) has a new big screen and are advertising City v West Ham at 5.pm tonight so thats sorted, Notice a big fat guy with a West Ham shirt in the bar yesterday so could be good tonight, All needed now is three points