Sign in to follow this  
raunds canary

£45 for west ham!

Have managed to get a day off work today and was tempted to come out for match but have worked out that with my 21 year old daughter and 9 year old son i wont get change out of about £150 for a day out .

Cant justify that so Braintree town v Newport beckons and back for the tv coverage ....

Thats a scandalous amount, I''m with you Braintree, footy''s priced me out.

i have seen every game bar Cardiff this year through a network of season ticket holders i know who can''t make particular games and i could have done Cardiff as well but for late notice, for this game i got offered tickets off 3 different people who didn''t fancy a tea time kick off on the TV... i think i''d cry off at £45 though bloody scandalous

2 people I know have got tickets witch are restrictive view for the game and they were still £45 a ticket I thought they were ment to be cheaper if it''s a restricted view

[quote user="mbncfc1"]2 people I know have got tickets witch are restrictive view for the game and they were still £45 a ticket I thought they were ment to be cheaper if it''s a restricted view[/quote]i reckon they will be the lucky ones [:D]