Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

The day is here....

[quote user="Houston Canary"]That sounds like a restaurant. A licensed restaurant. With a bar area.

Thanks for clarifying.

I''m not the one using alcohol as a crutch, Blutarsky. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life. Or bald.[/quote]its worked for this guy....[img]http://www.belgraviacentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/homer_simpson.jpg[/img]

Nobody called it anything but a pub.

Are we arguing, BW? I appreciated your clarification earlier.

Your picture of the road trip you posted a while back would suggest otherwise. The fact you''ve been warned by the people running this board to back off the vitriol indicates your unpleasantness in the face of adversity. Any and every comment you''ve ever directed towards me has been rude. Your constant talk of drinking every time you leave home to meet makes the drunk charge easy.

I bet you do make more money cuz the cost of living there is very high. I own my 2350 square foot house, though. Probably significantly bigger than your home, not that it matters.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Nobody called it anything but a pub.

Are we arguing, BW? I appreciated your clarification earlier.

Your picture of the road trip you posted a while back would suggest otherwise. The fact you''ve been warned by the people running this board to back off the vitriol indicates your unpleasantness in the face of adversity. Any and every comment you''ve ever directed towards me has been rude. Your constant talk of drinking every time you leave home to meet makes the drunk charge easy.

I bet you do make more money cuz the cost of living there is very high. I own my 2350 square foot house, though. Probably significantly bigger than your home, not that it matters.[/quote]And how do you think your behaviour is looking?Plain fact is mate, take your whiney E-grudge and shove it, go and pester someone else.

No grudge. Amusement. I''m not stupid enough to get personally offended by people I''ll never meet.

You were likely drunk so don''t recall, but you attacked me repeatedly for no apparent reason which was when I first noticed you. That''s when I saw the trend that got you reprimanded.

Turnabout''s fair play. Only I do it in a much more civilized and humorous way. And I see plenty of others on here who don''t like your attitude or believe in the new, improved Blutarsky. You just can''t contain it. The ugliness keeps slipping out. You start trouble but whinge when it bites back.

You clown.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]No grudge. Amusement. I''m not stupid enough to get personally offended by people I''ll never meet.

You were likely drunk so don''t recall, but you attacked me repeatedly for no apparent reason which was when I first noticed you. That''s when I saw the trend that got you reprimanded.

Turnabout''s fair play. Only I do it in a much more civilized and humorous way. And I see plenty of others on here who don''t like your attitude or believe in the new, improved Blutarsky. You just can''t contain it. The ugliness keeps slipping out. You start trouble but whinge when it bites back.

You clown.[/quote]No honestly, you''re embarrassingly and painfully unfunny, you just can''t see it.I likely gave you stick because you deserved it, what with you being such a massive wang.Still at least you appear to have an encyclopaedic knowledge of Norwich City soccer team.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Following the BBC text for L''pool v Fulham. The description, so far, could easily have been taken verbatim from the same at the Etihad a week ago ![/quote]I hope they get 8 lol.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]John Hartson (late of this parish) agreeswith you, Morty. He says it should be 5 already. Currenly just the three.[/quote]Just watching on the ticker about Fulham being 3 down, and them joking about sacking the manager.The media loves a good potential sacking drama!

BW, I answered that before you asked it a few posts back.

Blutarsky, your attacks were unwarranted. The first time, it was evening here and you kept making drunk stupid rude comments to me at what would have been well past midnight there.

These bullyboy tactics directed at many posters got you reprimanded.

This may not amuse you but plenty of people are having a good laugh. Also, I do get the occassional comment about a funny post. Not from minions or suck-ups, but from genuinely amused readers.

I never claimed encyclopedic knowledge but I''ve been a die hard fan for 40+ years. You having a tiny wang probably deserve the comments you get from various posters who don''t like your attitude.