Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

The day is here....

A day for unity for our love of yellow and green, put all issues aside for 90 minutes and get behind the lads. We need to perform as much as the players - an atmosphere which will lift everyone of our players. The time is now.

One club, one passion.

OTBC, CTID, COYY.

Whilst I completely agree with the OP''s sentiments, I fear that if we go behind early on the atmosphere will change dramatically, reminiscent of Worthy''s last game. We need to get off to a flier and that''s why I think the first ten/fifteen minutes will decide the game...and the managers future.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Whilst I completely agree with the OP''s sentiments, I fear that if we go behind early on the atmosphere will change dramatically, reminiscent of Worthy''s last game. We need to get off to a flier and that''s why I think the first ten/fifteen minutes will decide the game...and the managers future.[/quote]Yeah, unfortunately I agree.(You in the pub before the game today, or just after?)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"]Whilst I completely agree with the OP''s sentiments, I fear that if we go behind early on the atmosphere will change dramatically, reminiscent of Worthy''s last game. We need to get off to a flier and that''s why I think the first ten/fifteen minutes will decide the game...and the managers future.[/quote]Yeah, unfortunately I agree.(You in the pub before the game today, or just after?)[/quote]Always after. The old bladder isn''t what it was. [:(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"]Whilst I completely agree with the OP''s sentiments, I fear that if we go behind early on the atmosphere will change dramatically, reminiscent of Worthy''s last game. We need to get off to a flier and that''s why I think the first ten/fifteen minutes will decide the game...and the managers future.[/quote]Yeah, unfortunately I agree.(You in the pub before the game today, or just after?)[/quote]Always after. The old bladder isn''t what it was. [:(][/quote]Lol[Y]

Even if we fall a goal behind, as long as they still have fire in their bellies and heads don''t drop, the crowd will be behind them, I hope.

They must not stop fighting until the final whistle - remember all those last minute winning goals we were famous for !

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Getting drunk again. There''s a shock. Let''s hope the players shoe up sober and ready for some football.[/quote]

You are only jealous Houston, what you would do for a visit to a pub, taste some classic ales, and get set for a game that will undoubtedly have a hell of an atmosphere.

Games under lights at Carrow Road, can be very special occasions

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Getting drunk again. There''s a shock.

Let''s hope the players shoe up sober and ready for some football.[/quote]Shut up you massive dick.

Compared to you, Tiny Dick!

I''m sure it''s a good time cc, but not before and after every game plus every day in between like certain fat, drunk and stupid Blutarsky-types who are angry, sloppy drunks.

Agreed a good start is important just a shame we haven''t scored a goal in the first 30 minutes this season. Perhaps 3 in the opening 15 minutes today for a change?

Last time I checked Houston people don''t go to the pub solely to get drunk. Especially in The Nelson (a kid friendly pub too).

[quote user="Bws Cat "]Last time I checked Houston people don''t go to the pub solely to get drunk. Especially in The Nelson (a kid friendly pub too).[/quote]We have indeed already covered this.He clearly struggles with information retention.

I''m well aware, BW. As for "kid friendly pub" that seems like an oxymoron. There ARE people getting drunk and angry there, and likely smoking too. Do they have ashtrays by the diaper changing tables so mom can have a puff while getting little morty cleaned up?

FFS how often do you go to a British pub?

Maybe it''s like that in murica but over here were more civil. Yes, there are seedy and dodgy pubs (as there are all in all corners of the world) but The Nelson isnt one of them. I''ve NEVER seen somebody drunk at the Nelson simply because its not to place to go to get pissed.

All I can see from you is what seems classism and just general ignorance.

And you can''t smoke in pubs anymore, you tool. Keep up.

As for kid friendly pubs, I didn''t say they marketed to kids did I? They don''t out signs out encouraging 12 year olds to buy a pint. They simply tolerate families and kids being in the pub because they like to have a meal there. I frequently take my younger siblings to the cellar house because they like the food there,nobody ever gets drunks and it''s a friendly environment to be in.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Whilst I completely agree with the OP''s sentiments, I fear that if we go behind early on the atmosphere will change dramatically, reminiscent of Worthy''s last game. We need to get off to a flier and that''s why I think the first ten/fifteen minutes will decide the game...and the managers future.[/quote]agreed Lapp, although i am hoping these points have no relevance come full time!This is it City! it''s win or bust!

That sounds like a restaurant. A licensed restaurant. With a bar area.

Thanks for clarifying.

I''m not the one using alcohol as a crutch, Blutarsky. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life. Or bald.

You people with your funny little E-grudges do make me laugh.I am of average build, totally sober, have a full head of hair, and likely earn more than you, so I really can''t be that stupid.Seriously fella, when did I take the jam out of your doughnut? Whats your issue?