Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Ric

One for you wiz !!

Spot on mate!Poor ol'' Wiz gets a lot of stick (mostly deserved!) but we all love him really!!!If we play like we did 2nd half then we should be fine.....However, it''s also a case of expectations....We don''t have a squad that is "easily" top ten as many on here often say.  Yes, we now have Fer and a couple of other big names.  However let''s go through the PL and look at other squads....who are we honestly better than?  Hull, Palace and Cardiff.  West Ham have a better squad, so do Fulham and West Brom.  Southampton and Swansea both have better squads too.These unfortunately are the sides we fight against.  To get into the top ten would take a lot of confidence in the side, a lot of luck and some big name sides having a nightmare season.  Anywhere from 10-17 is about our level in reality.Understandably then, what most fans want is to at least be entertained whist fighting for mid table obscurity.  Its generally a case of having 3 sides in the league worse than us....and there are! 

Agreed mate. I have always said we are a bottom half team and will be a battle all year. Top ten is a couple of seasons away and £40 - £60 of player investment in my opinion ,

Great battle and determination today like we need for survival.

Otbc

[quote user="splutcho"]Where is Wiz anyway? Has he topped himself?[/quote]probably still travelling back from Blackpool

Can''t any tw*t on here enjoy a victory without having a go at somebody?  Is it a case of some of you fickle Hughton outers changing your mind and need to take it out on somebody.

[quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]Can''t any tw*t on here enjoy a victory without having a go at somebody?  Is it a case of some of you fickle Hughton outers changing your mind and need to take it out on somebody.[/quote]

John it''s on somebody who wanted Norwich to lose. What a great and real fan that is. I''m a hughton in fan and always have been 👍

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]Can''t any tw*t on here enjoy a victory without having a go at somebody?  Is it a case of some of you fickle Hughton outers changing your mind and need to take it out on somebody.[/quote]

John it''s on somebody who wanted Norwich to lose. What a great and real fan that is. I''m a hughton in fan and always have been 👍[/quote]
Show me the post he actually said, he hopes we lose against Wet Spam.

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"][quote user="splutcho"]Oh, there he is.[/quote] brilliant[/quote]
Brilliant, he and others can''t think for themselves and follow the person in front like a sheep.

[quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"][quote user="Snakepit Ric"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]Can''t any tw*t on here enjoy a victory without having a go at somebody?  Is it a case of some of you fickle Hughton outers changing your mind and need to take it out on somebody.[/quote]

John it''s on somebody who wanted Norwich to lose. What a great and real fan that is. I''m a hughton in fan and always have been 👍[/quote]
[/quote]

I would but X factor is about to start so going to open a celebratory beer and have a perv over Nicole cheers !!!

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"]Just seen how many posts you have , welcome to the thread wiz[/quote]
ZZzzzzzzz think for yourself Dic.  That''s been done 100s of times.

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"][quote user="Snakepit Ric"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]Can''t any tw*t on here enjoy a victory without having a go at somebody?  Is it a case of some of you fickle Hughton outers changing your mind and need to take it out on somebody.[/quote]

[/quote]

I would but X factor is about to start so going to open a celebratory beer and have a perv over Nicole cheers !!![/quote]
You mean you can''t.  You blindly followed without question.  
Enjoy your beer watching dumbed down TV [Y]

[quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"][quote user="Snakepit Ric"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"][quote user="Snakepit Ric"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]Can''t any tw*t on here enjoy a victory without having a go at somebody?  Is it a case of some of you fickle Hughton outers changing your mind and need to take it out on somebody.[/quote]

[/quote]

I would but X factor is about to start so going to open a celebratory beer and have a perv over Nicole cheers !!![/quote]
You mean you can''t.  You blindly followed without question.  
Enjoy your beer watching dumbed down TV [Y]
[/quote]

I mean I can''t be arsed , are you wiz missus or his pr as you seem to be sticking up for his anti Norwich posts , nothing wrong with a bit of Nicole on a Saturday night

3 precious, great points, although the first half was awful to be fair.

And going by body language there''s still a great spirit within the side, which surprised me somewhat..........I''m still in the ''out'' camp, but just hope we can get a run now with a good points haul before Christmas. [Y]

[quote user="alartz"]Apart from gaining 3 valuable points. It''s saved that useless hughton for another 2 games unfortunately[/quote]

so you want us to lose

are you a bubble blower or a binner then.....or just a w@nker........maybe all of the above?

Baa Baa sheep Dic
have you got a brain?
No John No John
I washed it down the drain.
I''m sticking up for common sense.  A thread devoted to Wiz.  In a day or two he''ll be accused of being an attention seeker.
Mmmmm 

Fair place to wiz, a fair and decent response.

Let''s try and keep that approach on this and other threads everyone

[quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]Can''t any tw*t on here enjoy a victory without having a go at somebody?  Is it a case of some of you fickle Hughton outers changing your mind and need to take it out on somebody.[/quote]

oh look childrenthe angry man formally known as Pinkun Role Model .... and schlong connery, spangles etc is getting himself upset on behalf of wiz, for the 98th timehow strangeand what a rather nasty word to describe genuine City fansmaybe he doesn''t like our club either

ps some might wonder at the irony of his over excited bleat ''Can''t any tw*t on here enjoy a victory without having a go at somebody?''pps why is he so certain that wiz never wanted City to lose ? all very odd ................. or perhaps not, it would seem

[quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]Baa Baa sheep Dic
have you got a brain?
No John No John
I washed it down the drain.
I''m sticking up for common sense.  A thread devoted to Wiz.  In a day or two he''ll be accused of being an attention seeker.
Mmmmm 
[/quote]

You are lost on hear you could be a poet , Infact are you a poet called john who used to wear a thong , smoked on a bong while looking at a dong ?!