Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

West Ham predictions

Confidence is shot to bits, I believe the manager has lost the dressing room. West ham to win 2-0 with the city players leaving the manager to hang out to dry. Just look at how Bassong has stopped playing for him.

With our and their scoring record and their mean defence it has 0-0 written all over it, if there is a goal it could go either way. Which ever way it should be hughtons last stand in our dug out.

I can''t see what Hughton is going to try today, that he hasn''t tried already. Does he have any new ideas?

It''s going to be a nervy one, that''s for sure. I''m going 1-0 home win. I don''t necesaarily want to see Hughton go, but this can''t go on for much longer. I just wish he couid turn it around. If we lose today, its bye bye I think.

Hope we win but don''t think that''s likely because we can''t score. Therefore a 0-0 looks the best we can hope for but I think West Ham are more than capable of beating us and if they go a goal up, then history/form says there''s no way back.

Can''t call this one.

Hopefully convincing City win, Houghton stays on to kick-start our season and give us a higher finish than last year.

Could easily be a West Ham win, Houghton gets the chop, followed by a season of struggle under a new manager.

Anyway 1-0 City.

0-0. West Ham not great offensively but have the 3rd best defensive record in the league. We cant score goals. Remember last seasons home game huffing and puffing and totally ineffective going forward. Dont see that much has changed. No score draw for me

[quote user="First Wizard"]0-1.[/quote]

it''s bad news I''m afraid .... they''ve just got a third