Sign in to follow this  
yellowandgreenmachine

Snodgrass

[quote user="yellowandgreenmachine"]Shockingly lazy player. But in good company.[/quote]

Honestly, I think he''s a piss head. I really do. He looks drunk all the time. He''s George Best all over again.

[quote user="yellowandgreenmachine"]Why? Because he scored a wonder free kick makes him exempt from criticism does it? It''s called an opinion. And one I''m sure he won''t read or give a 5hit about if he did.[/quote]

Oh man of the match too !!

In the first half he was shocking. Did absolutely nothing to try and stop the first goal.

His dive like he had been stamped on was pathetic.

But his free kick was tremendous.

He wouldn''t be my man of the match, but credit for the goal.

I still think he needs to improve his game and attitude.

[quote user="yellowandgreenmachine"]It''s a forum to discuss opinions. It''s not like anyone is knocking a player''s door to tell them these things face to face.[/quote]The main risk with expressing an opinion is making an arse of yourself.

So before more people opportunistically put the boot into my post, just because he scored a wonder free kick after a dire fist half (when I posted) I''ll again make it clear that I think Snodgrass too often slows down our play, doesn''t track back, and spends far too much time whining and going to ground.

Bar that shocking penalty he is often clinical from set pieces and credit to him for that.

But in open play his negatives outweigh his positives. I would much rather see Redmond running down that wing.

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"]Pilks was injured for there goal. He had his hand up waiting to come off !![/quote]

Ehh.. Pilks made a meal of it, applying for offside and forgot to track Morison. Terrible from Pilks

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="Snakepit Ric"]Pilks was injured for there goal. He had his hand up waiting to come off !![/quote]

Ehh.. Pilks made a meal of it, applying for offside and forgot to track Morison. Terrible from Pilks[/quote]

Was joking mate. Him and snoddy both fell asleep for it

A very good free kick.

A terrible first half.

A terrible miss from eight yards.

Apart from the free kick the best thing he did in the second half was to move out to the left for a while so that we could all see how amazing Redmond looks on the right.

He was really poor in the first half going forwards and WHU kept opening us up down his side when they attacked... however what a performance in the second half. Let''s have some more of the same. Hopefully this can kick start his season and he can reproduce last season''s form

Someone mentioned earlier about Snoddys attitude. Tell you what. The guy has heart,passion and never say die attitude. Wish that would pass on to some others. Ask any other team in our half of table who they would sign from us and Shoddy will be there and there shouts.

Uhh...If there''s one thing you can''t criticise Snoddy for is Laziness.

He is up and down that wing all game non stop trying to track back and win the ball. Even during his worst patches he covered an awful amount of ground.

Quality free kick and a good enough performance. People need to learn he''s not a Redmond - he doesn''t have that pace. But he can link up well and he''s our best set piece taker by some distance,

Honestly, can anyone seriously say that Snodgrass is lazy?! Everyone warrants criticism from time to time, but Snodgrass never hides and always puts a shift in.

I think this must be perfect satire that is way too clever for me to get, or someone let a few 12 year olds loose on the forum.