Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Halftime Boo's at Villa Park

I''ve been watching Villa v Cardiff, absolutely abysmal stuff and Cardiff dominating possession. How the hell did we lose to Villa?

How we drew with Everton and beat Southampton and Stoke at the Britannia whilst failing to beat Hull and Villa is extremely puzzling!

I suppose there is so little between the teams outside the top 6 that games often tilt on who takes or makes a chance or a little luck/misfortune when they meet.

[quote user="ricardo"]I''ve been watching Villa v Cardiff, absolutely abysmal stuff and Cardiff dominating possession. How the hell did we lose to Villa?[/quote]

It''s easy hughton is an absolute clown!!!

It''s Lambert''s big chance - to show that he has the imagination and ability to turn it round in the second half.

Hughton has won 18/57 (31.58%) at Norwich while Lambert has won 20/58 (34.48%)Funny old game.

from inspecting the posts today of ''A canary from the Waveney Valley,'' i can safely say that he is infact an @rsehole.....an actual @rsehole.....whose, we don''t know yet, but its certainly hairy, smelly and covered in $hit

A Canary From....and all your aliases....when will you leave this place? If all you can post about is Hughton or McNally in negatives and not the pro''s, what is your point? Is this site just for you to moan about things?