Sign in to follow this  
hazza9

Today's game!

I think we talked this situation up Nutty Nigel, winning from a goal behind for the 2nd time under Hughton. Really didn''t expect anything out of this game at half time as that first half was the worst we have played for a good few years now. Credit to Hughton and the players tonight but we were very lucky as I feel if we were playing a team with a more cutting edge we would had been 3 or 4 down at half time. The main thing we wasn''t and we got the massive 3 points.

Elmander really isn''t up to the required standard as he was awful. He didn''t work back he would just jog and not look interested. When he got the ball he gave it away, his hold up play was non existent. Me personally I would not be disappointed if I never saw him in a Norwich shirt again.

Howson was my MOTM as he didn''t stop and he showed some quality on the ball. What typified his performance for me tonight was in 89th minute he made a great run at least half the length of the pitch, ok he made a mess of his control at the end and it went out for a goal kick but he got a nice standing ovation for it. Nice to see him getting a good run in the team and he is playing consistently well.

OTBC