Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Lost the dressing room my ar$e!

celebration for the 3rd goal.... no lost dressing room, no "ignoring of tactics", no giving up on Hughton...and THAT is why he is the man for the job!

I think you''ll find it was Bassong they bundled to the floor... and ignored the coaching staff (and Hughton)Don''t read anything into it. Fer scored his first goal. He was clearly delighted and wanted to celebrate it with "his friends". I think Bassong was genuinely delighted for Fer too.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]so who was it they bundled to the floor?
[/quote]

I can tell you that weren''t Hughton, he was about three yards away watching the whole thing in his quilted jacket and poker face.  Looked like Bassong to me in his tracksuit.

They interviewed Snodgrass right after the match, he barely said anything about Hughton but kept going on about "the lads".  Maybe Hughton''s one of the lads, who knows?

Calderwood''s a dick though, I reckon that much is true.

He wanted to twist his ankle or knee to keep him out a few more games.

Hughton''s half time talk failed. We looked terrible until we got the goal. Players were self motivated.

must admit i was thinking that having someone the size of fer jumping into your arms and forcing you onto the floor is probably not going to do you much good if youre injured

PLAYER REACTION- Norwich 3-1 West Ham

Norwich goalscorer Robert Snodgrass: "At half-time the manager told us that we needed to relax on the ball. We have played well against some top sides and have not got the results.

"We worked really hard on the training ground this week and it''s great to give something back to the fans. Especially those who went to the 7-0 defeat to Manchester City. We are delighted to get the three points.

"I know people speak about Chris Hughton being under pressure. But it just shows you in a so-called pressure game he plays two strikers up front and we showed our character. We put things right and everything worked on the night.

There is still a tremendous ''team spirt'' amongst the players, whether that extends to CH or not I don''t honestly know.

[quote user="First Wizard"]There is still a tremendous ''team spirt'' amongst the players, whether that extends to CH or not I don''t honestly know.[/quote]An unusually measured response coming from you.

[quote user="John"][quote user="First Wizard"]There is still a tremendous ''team spirt'' amongst the players, whether that extends to CH or not I don''t honestly know.[/quote]

An unusually measured response coming from you.
[/quote]

I''m trying really hard tonight John, I''m so chuffed with the result my friend that I feel it would be churlish to moan tonight.

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]Back track mate. Still you look a twunt. Did you really think Hughton would inspire such a reaction from his players that they would bundle him to the floor in hugs and kisses ???

Get real.[/quote]

So why is he still here if the players dont want to play for him?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]Back track mate. Still you look a twunt. Did you really think Hughton would inspire such a reaction from his players that they would bundle him to the floor in hugs and kisses ???

Get real.[/quote]

So why is he still here if the players dont want to play for him?[/quote]
They can play for the fans and their own self respect.
Anyway imo, I reckon Hoots do hold the players back. But when it comes down to, and we have to fix bayonets and have a go.  We do and can get the job done.  While Hoots look a bag of nerves because it goes against his defensive philosophy.

Regardless of who they went to celebrate with it showed, together with the fight shown in the 2nd half, that that all important togetherness is still alive and kicking.

And to Jas'' original point, if he''d lost the dressing room as some understandably feared (myself included), I don''t think there''d have celebrated anywhere near him.

Whatever the issues are/where, I don''t think it''s that. Fingers crossed this can really kick start our season.