Sign in to follow this  
Brightside

Norwich v West Ham Match Thread

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="CanaryOne"]Get used to playing in the Championship next season because that is where we will be , utter shite and sacking the manager will do nothing to help the players just are not up to it .[/quote]youre talking out of your gigantic @r5ehole

the minute we have a new gaffer the results will start changing[/quote]
Can you see the board having the balls to do it anytime soon though Stan? Before its too late that is. In 3-4 more games time it''ll be too late.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Redknapp has also picked out how lazy Fer is.... If Hoots gets the boot I wonder if Leroy might be seeing a lot of the bench/Reserves under a new manager?[/quote]Leroy Fer , what a waste of a few million quid , slowest player you will ever see and causes untold trouble for the defence .

It''s like a morgue here at CR. For the first time this season we look like a relegation side. Next 45 is massive.

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Redknapp has also picked out how lazy Fer is.... If Hoots gets the boot I wonder if Leroy might be seeing a lot of the bench/Reserves under a new manager?[/quote]Leroy Fer , what a waste of a few million quid , slowest player you will ever see and causes untold trouble for the defence .[/quote]not singling him out but watch the first goal at Spurs again....

I really can''t understand what''s happened to Leroy fer. Against stoke and even Chelsea he looked a class above all the other players. Composed and quality on the ball, today he looks hopeless.

It''s this for me which suggests hughton doesn''t have the ability to pick players up and bring the best out of them

Right now i''d pay grant holts wages if he''d come back and LEAD this team, who dont seem to care too much. poorest performance i''ve seen in a long time. If players were paid to commit and care, not just turn up, they wouldn''t play like that.

oh yes... when we lost 7-1 to Colchester and Lambert came in nothing changed did it... idiot... Houghton has not got a clue... we need an inspirational leader not a nice man... aggression and ruthlessness figure high in the make up of most winners... I don''t need to like the manager and I don''t need the players to.. I want them to win games... end of

[quote user="iron_stan"]he will be gone by monday seattle[/quote]
Hope so mate. Haven''t watched football as dire as this in a very long time. He''s ruining our hard work of the last few seasons!

Unless there is a dramatic change after half-time, i am unequivocally for Hughton leaving. What i''ve seen so far is truly horrendus, no two ways about it.I don''t feel the talent in the side has diminished at all, but the ethos introduced by the Lambert incumbent that defined the nature of our approach to games has gone. The drop in energy, space covered, resolve, execution, and confidence has been inescapably noticeable. I''d consider it Hughtons biggest failure that he didn''t notice the important factors that comprised this ethos - and rather than discerning them, delicately handling them and developing them, he clumsily dismantled the whole set-up behind it.

I''m slightly concerned that if the next manager doesn''t engineer something quite exemplary, we will find that only something as impactful as relegation will have any chance of once again re-igniting this desireable competitive ethos.

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]Fer is a HUGE dissapointment.

His first 3 games he looked massive.

Now ? Different player.

Sloppy is the best i can do to describe him now. Huge let down.[/quote]
I''d sub him for almost anyone right now. He''s so lethargic!

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]Fer is a HUGE dissapointment.

His first 3 games he looked massive.

Now ? Different player.

Sloppy is the best i can do to describe him now. Huge let down.[/quote]
I''d sub him for almost anyone right now. He''s so lethargic!
[/quote]

I''d even bring BJ on for him.

No desire and the players look like they don''t care, I''ve given you plenty of chances and benefit of the doubt to only receive much insult but it''s time to go Hughton

splutcho, you were dead wrong on page 1 of the thread about Redmond. If he''s only fit for 20, then he''ll need subbing at the half.

kk didn''t exaggerate. He said he couldn''t remember, not that there weren''t any shots.

Where are the crowd who want 3 more games of this shhit before making a change. TV announcers are ripping our lack of effort.