Sign in to follow this  
Brightside

Norwich v West Ham Match Thread

all youre seeing is the result of hughton implementing his ''style'', hes not changed it since he started, its always on the back foot, who the hell wants to play football that way.

If the players were really behind Hughton then we would see them harrying the opposition, trying to win every ball, playing like their career depended on it and giving every single last drop of sweat that they have. This is not what they are doing..... Hollow words, hollow words

Exactly Robert. Why do they think it''s ok to use our club as a tool to get their wishes. They don''t give a shit.

[quote user="Kanadyan Kanary"].... and we havent even had a shot on target. Actually I can''t even remember a shot! [/quote]We have had a shot on target. Things are poor enough without exaggerating.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]this season is the worst we have looked in the 3 since our return to the perm. Surely we were told we were progressing, not regressing?[/quote]Actually, I think we''ve been poor for the last two seasons.  It really didn''t matter how many strikers we bought, they are just not getting any service.  The same was true last year.

Im at the game lads and so far i have to say this.

We have been shi t. Zero passion, zero energy and zero positives. A completly gutless performance so far and the crowd know it, booing and a few isolated choruses of ''what a load of rubbish'' so far.

This needs to change. Quick.

I wonder if Hoots has it in him to give a big teamtalk and shake the players up for the second half? Somehow I doubt it. The players badly need inspiring - we look really awful. Completely blunt going forwards and giving them far too much space, especially down our right.

Get used to playing in the Championship next season because that is where we will be , utter shite and sacking the manager will do nothing to help the players just are not up to it .

That goal was so p£ss poor. West ham showed a bit of desire and bang we concede. I''m getting sick of certain players. Pilkington and snodgrass spend more time moaning than working hard on concentrating on their football. Exactly when did these two turn into primadonnas? Sick of it.

Elmander has done zero. Why does he play instead of hoolahan?

Fer looks like he can''t e arsed and plays too casual.

Turner and Bennett look so uncomfortable together.

Olsson is running around like a headless chicken.

Russ Martin has never been or will never be a premiership standard footballer.

Hooper hasn''t touched the ball and looks slower than grant holt.

Ruddy looks like he''s never kicked a ball.

Howson is the only player showing anything out there.

Absolutely disgusted with the lot of em. I''m a Hughton outer but the players are the problem today.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Get used to playing in the Championship next season because that is where we will be , utter shite and sacking the manager will do nothing to help the players just are not up to it .[/quote]youre talking out of your gigantic @r5ehole

the minute we have a new gaffer the results will start changing

Jamie Redknapp picking up the fact Pilks, injured or not, was appealing for offside when he should have been tracking Morrison who was at the time 2 yards away from him. Disgraceful!

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="CanaryOne"]Get used to playing in the Championship next season because that is where we will be , utter shite and sacking the manager will do nothing to help the players just are not up to it .[/quote]youre talking out of your gigantic @r5ehole

the minute we have a new gaffer the results will start changing[/quote] No manager will turn this around the players are crap , end of .

Redknapp has also picked out how lazy Fer is.... If Hoots gets the boot I wonder if Leroy might be seeing a lot of the bench/Reserves under a new manager?