Sign in to follow this  
Brightside

Norwich v West Ham Match Thread

This is the game that will define our season. Win and we are out of the bottom three and can start to move upwards. Lose and we are well and truly screwed. It is surly the 90 mins that will decide if Hughton stays or goes.

Come on City!!!

Ya, his pace could cause trouble early and give us a quick boost so we don''t stagnate like we did vs Cardiff when 31 shots produced only 2 legitimate chances.

my point is that if hes not fully fit he shouldnt be in the squad for the game, therefore he must be fit, so he should start

[quote user="Brightside"]This is the game that will define our season. [/quote]

That''s a bit strong, but I reckon I understand where you''re coming from.

I reckon Snodgrass will have a blinder tonight and we''ll send those jellied eel boys packing.

Anyone else hear Snoddy''s broad Glaswegian tones scream: "someones gotta attack the f##ker!!"? 

Yep - spammers working harder than us/Fer looks like he''s a bit mad at the mo...

Fer kin rubbish. All over the place yet again. Defending too deep. Constantly losing possession. Hopeless passing under preassure. I cant believe Elhmander starts ahead of Hoolahan. It''s a bloody disgrace.

[quote user="NWC"]Yep - spammers working harder than us/Fer looks like he''s a bit mad at the mo...[/quote]

Thats because he is realising he is shite.

We need to press higher, as i''m sure most people would agree.  West ham don''t have a great deal of pace, so we can easily afford to do so.