Sign in to follow this  
Izaak Hunt

WOW all jiz in our pants who-ton won!!

Sort it out people it''s a win a good one but it doesn''t erase the last 18 months under his negative tactics if anything it''s probably going to keep him in a job just long enough to take us down. If Mcnally reads this board he''s gonna keep the buffoon and put him on a ten year bloody contract the way some are going on.... "leave chris alone now"-thats the best one (sorry mummy hughton). he''s cost us 7-10 points this season but he gets 3 and alls forgotten

You sound very angry and uptight Mr Tackle. All the Norwich fans I know are delighted at the moment after a very important victory and a wonderful attacking second half performance.

Take a chill pill.

I agree it was an important win and we''ll over due against the 8th best defence in EUROPE however It doesn''t undo the last 18months however if we can have two more wins in next 3 games then I may feel the corners being turned (dependent on tactics of course)

what do you mean ''you can''t undo the last 18 months.'' Why would you want to, we''ve had a great last 18 months as a club when you look at the facts considering our change of managers. I''m sure we would have like to be higher than 15th at the moment in time, but what people seem to forget, is that other teams also spent big, or bigger

[quote user="Paris Lees Missing Tackle"]Sort it out people it''s a win a good one but it doesn''t erase the last 18 months under his negative tactics if anything it''s probably going to keep him in a job just long enough to take us down. If Mcnally reads this board he''s gonna keep the buffoon and put him on a ten year bloody contract the way some are going on.... "leave chris alone now"-thats the best one (sorry mummy hughton). he''s cost us 7-10 points this season but he gets 3 and alls forgotten[/quote]

Miss Tackle...you are a goat. I am staring at you.

Sorry for being happy with our team getting 3 points and a good win to boost confidence before a two week break, while also see us rise out of the relegation zone, being a win off of going up to 9th.

personally I wouldn''t think I would have to apologize for all of the above, but if you all feel it necessary, there it is.

Jesus, some people. It''s a good job you don''t support West Ham. They are below us and play with no strikers. Some people on here would explode.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]what do you mean ''you can''t undo the last 18 months.'' Why would you want to, we''ve had a great last 18 months as a club when you look at the facts considering our change of managers. I''m sure we would have like to be higher than 15th at the moment in time, but what people seem to forget, is that other teams also spent big, or bigger[/quote]

ROFL, what games have you been watching the last 18 months because they where no where near "Great" the performance on a whole yesterday was poor he has just managed to paper the cracks up for another couple of weeks, it will be a poor performance agains Newcastle becuase we are away and he will change the winning team as he hasn''t got a clue

Can I just say the fact that some of you cant stand the fact Norwich won makes it all the more sweeter.

So angry the team you claim to support won, hilarious.