Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

The players mutinied again

My mate''s daughter is married to the bloke who does the halftime Deep Heat treatments in the changing room and he reckons that:

"At half time the players come in all deflated and pissed off, they were arguing with each other and cups of tea were thrown.   Houghton wanted to take off Hooper and Elmander and bring on Bassong and Whittaker and try to keep it to a one-nil defeat, and that''s when Bassong sat on Houghton while Ruddy tied him and Calderwood up with some goal netting.  Bunn then carried them into the shower room, dropping them twice, and barricaded them in.  Meanwhile that Becchio, speaking through an interpreter, read the Henry V Agincourt speech and then made every player take a blood oath before getting back out on the pitch.  Bassong told Houghton and Calderwood to keep quiet and just stand on the touchline in their quilted coats if they knew what was good for them."

Now I''m not saying I believe this for a minute, but could it be credible?

Compared to some of the guff I''ve read it is highly credible. Especially Bunn dropping him.

I just presume every game we win is a mutiny nowadays

Or the other team were on the beach

Or, that rarest of beasts, the "mutiny on the beach"

"Hackedoff"Sounded plausible but wasn''t sure who this Houghton character was in the story.

Houghton is the guy that got rid have Morrisson!!

[quote user="mickfoot"]That''s first time in 10 years that I''ve ever laughed at a post on here that was intentionally funny.[/quote]

Ain''t that the truth on both counts?

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

My mate''s daughter is married to the bloke who does the halftime Deep Heat treatments in the changing room and he reckons that:

"At half time the players come in all deflated and pissed off, they were arguing with each other and cups of tea were thrown.   Houghton wanted to take off Hooper and Elmander and bring on Bassong and Whittaker and try to keep it to a one-nil defeat, and that''s when Bassong sat on Houghton while Ruddy tied him and Calderwood up with some goal netting.  Bunn then carried them into the shower room, dropping them twice, and barricaded them in.  Meanwhile that Becchio, speaking through an interpreter, read the Henry V Agincourt speech and then made every player take a blood oath before getting back out on the pitch.  Bassong told Houghton and Calderwood to keep quiet and just stand on the touchline in their quilted coats if they knew what was good for them."

Now I''m not saying I believe this for a minute, but could it be credible?

[/quote]
9/10 [Y]