Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Enjoy this - absolutely priceless

Match thread from spammers site. Starts from last Saturday so there''s a lot but my it''s a laugh! Game starts about page 7. After first half they think they''re Arsenal and are heading for top 6 once they get a striker. There''s even a guy crowing about having a bet on a 1-0 WHU win with Morrison scoring.

By the end they''re so angry it''s hilarious and priceless! I can undedrstand why tbf, but hey, it''s still funny!

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=150177&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

[quote user="a1canary"]Match thread from spammers site. Starts from last Saturday so there''s a lot but my it''s a laugh! Game starts about page 7. After first half they think they''re Arsenal and are heading for top 6 once they get a striker. There''s even a guy crowing about having a bet on a 1-0 WHU win with Morrison scoring.

By the end they''re so angry it''s hilarious and priceless! I can undedrstand why tbf, but hey, it''s still funny!

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=150177&st=0&sk=t&sd=a[/quote]Jeez, and I thought our fans moaned a lot![;)]

What amazes me was the number of hammers fans that genuinely believe it wasn''t a penalty or a free kick???? I''ll be the first to agree Snodgrass goes down easily but that was a foul all day long? The penalty was a no brainer too, Jussi went through Hooper to get to the ball.

I also noted that not one cared to mention the Norwich red card at Upton Park last year!

Here''s an excerpt from their site...

"This is my point to people who think that yesterday''s first half performance was something great.Norwich were absolutely dire beyond belief in the first half ,as bad as I have seen from a premier league team in ages and we STILL couldn''t score more than one against them."

All sounds painfully familiar  eg our post-Cardiff thread after all the chances

Who''s the bloke who reckons he''s a Norwich fan and keeps posting "You''ll beat us, our manager is ruining our club" every five posts or so? That couldn''t be...

That thread is an entertaining read.  We''ve seen pretty much the same on here many a time.  But frankly, you can understand their despair after watching a very one-sided first half and expecting a repeat in the second.  Must have been a shock!

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

Who''s the bloke who reckons he''s a Norwich fan and keeps posting "You''ll beat us, our manager is ruining our club" every five posts or so? That couldn''t be...

[/quote]Lol, probably[:D]

I havent read it but i would imagine it starts all billy big spuds before ending up:"Fahkin Ell Dave, Weeze should ave pwoppa ad it today!"