Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Results against us

Yes, I know all you forum patrollers will bash me for this. Go get a life, saddos.

Sunderland beating Man C. Stoke winning at Swansea, Newcastle beating Tottenham away.

All results against us, whatever you say.

It is up to us to win our games, yes, but no doubt, a team like us will need all the help available, and other poor teams winning their matches is not helping us.

Newcastle hitting form is no good for us. They played well vs Tottenham, although were very lucky to come away with 3 points.

Swansea look terrible, but losing at home to poor Stoke is horrible. Half time when writing this, and I hope for a draw, as 1 point is then lost in thin air.

Dont let the clappers fool you into "it in our own hands".

No, it is never in our own hands, we are always depending on someone else messing up, to save our own arses.

Plenty of draws for other teams is always good for us. Poor teams winning, getting surprising results. gaining confidence etc is no good for us.

My moan of the day is done. Now, go get your dinner.

Calling people saddos, moaning at happy clappers and wanting everyone to nod in agreement with you? That ain''t gonna happen.

Such a negative fan saying we always rely on teams messing up to save us? Erm, if they mess up, it''s their fault and we do what we need to. It''s called football.

No shit Sherlock. It''s been like this for the last couple of seasons. Until we become a regular and comfortable mid to upper league team, we will always have to rely on other teams results for safety sakes.

[quote user="PortlandCanary"]Thanks for reminding me not to enjoy a good win. Not sure what came over me.[/quote][:D]

Just to clarify, the entire point of this post was to remind us that other teams picking up points is bad? Was the OP under the impression that this was secret "insider" knowledge?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]at the end of the day.....regardless of what happens on November 10th.......we need to get to 38 points-ish, if we do the rest will sort itself out.[/quote]

Exactly GJL.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Hey, PC. You guys really took Seattle to the woodshed and put a beating on them. Maybe it''ll be a Timbers-Dynamo final :)[/quote]

I suspect it will be! Should be good fun to watch. I''m going to game two vs RSL.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Portland home games look like a blast.[/quote]

They really are. They''ve sold out every single home game since their promotion into MLS. Even the friendly against Norwich was nearly sold out. Fantastic home support. If you''re ever in the area and want to catch a game, look me up.