Sign in to follow this  
Simon Lee

Crewe fans behind you! - Not just for the money!

Just a word from us Crewe fans...

I was on this website back in January telling toy that you have brought one of the best strikers outside the premiership... Well, Deano has proved me right and you now have one of the best strikers IN the Premiership... And that is where every Crewe fan is hoping you will stay.. Ok, there is something in it for us (£500,000) but without that we wish you well tomorrow.. Ashton''s goals kept us in the Championship let''s hope he does it for you guys.. There is a growing bond between our supporters and football clubs which we hope will continue...

Good luck...!

Simon

PS If your 1-0 down at half time dont give up!! We hadnt won for 20 games and havn''t come from behind all season and we pulled it off!!!

Thanks for your words mate.

I was real happy when Crewe managed to stay in the Championship last weekend and I hope we can echo your achievements today.

I heard someone say a while back that Crewe is everbodys second favourite team and I would have to strongly agree with that comment....er apart from it''s some people''s favourite team of course.

Great to read your message Simon, which was very much appreciated.  It is obvious you are typical of Crewe supporters, who are a credit to the game.  I know that within my group of Norwich supporters we were all ''over the moon'' that Crewe survived last weekend.

Thanks for Deano who because of the grounding he had at Crewe will prove to be the best Norwich signing since Ron Davies.

Thanks mate. I was another one pleased when you lot stayed up.
Pity more teams and their fans can''t be like Crewe.
Well done.

ah well, unlucky you dont get your money mate!

[quote]Just a word from us Crewe fans... I was on this website back in January telling toy that you have brought one of the best strikers outside the premiership... Well, Deano has proved me right and you n...[/quote]

I think Deano proved today that he has got what it takes to play at the very top. He won just about everything in the air up front and a better striker that Leon would have had a field day with the number of knock-on''s he did.

We badly need to hang on to him for next season.

Congratulations on staying up and (unfortunately) see you next season.

OTBC