Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Swansea

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]When are we allowed to start talking about how bad a start to the season they are having?[/quote]But, but, but, they are Swanseaola, they are everything we''re not.[;)]

I didn''t realise you weren''t allowed to mention it? They do have European games to contend with to be fair and they''ve taken it pretty seriously, if your drawing similarities with ourselves.

Yeah bloody awful!

Must be terrible only playing Europa league and not Champions League!

And effectively ony just qualifying for the next stage?

Laudrup OUT!

Oh and now beating Stoke!

Terrible!

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Well i talked this one up!

Probably a good result for us
[/quote]

Yes thanks Reading. A bloke told me that the Binners would definately lose to Blackpool yesterday too [:D]

Wait for the Fat Ladies and all that....[;)]

Has anyone mentioned that Swansea under Laudrup have basically an identical record to Norwich under Hughton in 2013? Laudrup out?

[quote user="splutcho"]Has anyone mentioned that Swansea under Laudrup have basically an identical record to Norwich under Hughton in 2013? Laudrup out?[/quote]

Crap,I must have missed our cup winning trip to wembley.

That''s an irrelevance, according to some, the form this calendar year means certain relegation. Therefore Swansea are also relegation certainties?

I think Swansea were safe from relegation around about March.....and after their cup win , took their foot off the gas for the rest of the season.

we were in relegation trouble up until the penultimte game of the season, so to try and compare our relative 2013''s isnt entirely accurate?

[quote user="splutcho"]That''s an irrelevance, according to some, the form this calendar year means certain relegation. Therefore Swansea are also relegation certainties?[/quote]

Not irrelevant at all. Swansea are trying to win cups and now find themselves in a stupidly drawn out Eufa cup, could that relegate them yes it could I''m sure Swansea fans will be worried too. At the end of the day had Hughton won the league cup last year and kept us comfortably safe at the same time I think a lot less people would be on here saying he should go.

I''m just saying people are ranting about how we''ve only won however many games in a calendar year, then swoon over Swansea who have won exactly the same.