Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

What I saw yesterday

Whether yesterday will prove to be a turning point in our season will remain to be seen.What I did see yesterday from our team and our club and our manager was....Nervousness (to be expected after the past few result)ResilienceDeterminationCommitmentCamaraderieTeam spiritTactics (something that we have all questioned the lack of at times)Dignity (The way a man who was under great pressure conducted himself, before, during and after)This is not a summery of the season at all, just of yesterday.Make of it what you will.

Blimey all we need is LDC to pop up with his word of the month '' consistency '' and it will be a full set. [:P]

I agree with all of that well said , what I would add is a lack of support until we were winning, west ham outsung us in the first half , I suppose the way we played did not help but it lifts the team when the support is good

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="morty"]Yay, lets all sneer at someone being positive[;)][/quote]

Well we spend enough time sneering at negative posters Morty [:P]

Fairs fair [H][/quote]Difference being obviously that needless negativity is actually worthy of criticism.[:)]