Sign in to follow this  
Indy

And this is why I sit on the fence! Come join me.

I have to say, the spirit of that second half took me by suprise! Fair credit to the boys, and Sam Allardyce has to be the worst loser, what the hell was he on about West Ham deseved to win!

I asked last week if this was the right time to change or would stability of keeping Hughton bring the results we need? Well I''m really pleased to say the player woke up and did what the manager asked, credit to Hughton too, set up with a high risk system and in the first half it showed, we were over run in the centre of the park.

But boy once we were back in the game there was only ever one outcome, well done the lads! I actually looked forward to the sunday papers for a change :-)

So the real question is, two weeks of rest, refreshed and ready can we pull off back to back wins at Newcastle and can we hit Palace to get well away for the time being from that bottom 3!

One happy little canary this morning!

Newcastle will be a really good test for us now as they''re on a great run and be at home. Away from home is where we really need some consistency and with some confidence now in the squad, will be an interesting game.

Ohhhhhhhh please I hope not! nothing against LDC, but I still have lots of questions to be answered before I bcome more positive about things!

My fence is very wide and easy to sit on for the time being!

But how nice was it to read Norwich 3-1 West Ham on the boards at Carrow Road!

I''m still not convinced that this is a turning point, but it''s welcome 3 points and only a draw and win for the next two games would warrant us say this was a turning point.

Positivity is what got us to the premiership, in the form of a totally focused positive attitude by the then manager.   That proved to be a limited attitude at this level and we all knew that a more balanced way of playing was more likely to bear long term fruit.  I''ve always thought that it is better to err on the positive side than the negative, as erring on the negative side will get you nowhere. 

The attitude of the players has to be positive, whoever the manager is - and we all saw what happened when we got a bit of confidence going on Saturday.   Being positive works.  But you have to work at it, because being negative is an easy trap to fall in to.

I am slightly on the fence after recent matches, as we have to improve through the season, we''ve had a tough couple of weeks - but if Hughton comes through this, I believe it will make him a stronger and better manager and the team will progress more in line with what we all want to see - good football, goals and points.

I was a 55%-60% Inner before that first half Saturday. The first two goals, although both were taken well, were a tad fortunate and I am afraid I would now consider myself a 55% Inner.

I''m on the fence with you Indy.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Positivity is what got us to the premiership, in the form of a totally focused positive attitude by the then manager.   That proved to be a limited attitude at this level and we all knew that a more balanced way of playing was more likely to bear long term fruit.  I''ve always thought that it is better to err on the positive side than the negative, as erring on the negative side will get you nowhere. 

The attitude of the players has to be positive, whoever the manager is - and we all saw what happened when we got a bit of confidence going on Saturday.   Being positive works.  But you have to work at it, because being negative is an easy trap to fall in to.

I am slightly on the fence after recent matches, as we have to improve through the season, we''ve had a tough couple of weeks - but if Hughton comes through this, I believe it will make him a stronger and better manager and the team will progress more in line with what we all want to see - good football, goals and points.

[/quote]a ''totally focused positive attitude'' is actually a rather a limited attitudeor notas  "Being positive works."

maybe we could apply that to Tettey''s injurystop all this supposed negative stuff from those who have looked at it and just be positivenot only will he be playing again by Weds but it will save a fortune in medical costsit''s not rose tinted specs needed but a blindfold and a vivid imaginationthat''s what''s needed

so