Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 13

Didn''t get a chance to post yesterday, good luck everyone

Nothing on the match bet, sorry guys. But I''ll take 3 points over that any day!

Best of luck Kathy, one day to go!

Nevermind AJ buddy. We don''t do sorrys on here. You did your best and we are all grateful that you were brave enough to step up to the plate on our behalf. As with the final six we need a bit of luck with the match bet selections. Who would have picked Norwich to win 3-1 anyway... [;)]

Great stuff so far, sleep well Kathy[S][;)]

Looking good going into today and sorry for being a bit late with the well done so fars but had a late night introducing Lappinitup into the delights of The Lollards Pit. [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Looking good going into today and sorry for being a bit late with the well done so fars but had a late night introducing Lappinitup into the delights of The Lollards Pit. [:P][/quote]Oh how I innocently let myself get talked out of leaving the safety of the Inner Circle and get led to this den of debauchery by people clearly of  "the dark side". Surrounded by "outers" in one way or other, I felt very isolated. Even though I was plied with alcohol to deaden my senses, I managed to keep my wits about me and managed to escape at the first opportunity.The one thing I did ascertain though, was why Tilly wore that funny hat.......[:S]

Nooooooooo! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]I can''t believe that. Last time I checked at 89 mins it was still 1-0. You can''t get much unluckier than that. Hard luck Kathy. [:S]

Yes 90+4. We have to avoid such things to get a winning week. It''s really unlucky but perhaps we''ll win another one in 90+4 soon. Great effort Kathy.

Now as for Tilly taking Lapps to the Lollards.. well they say you can''t teach old dogs new tricks so Lapp was probably ok but I bet a few would like to be like old dogs and be able to lick their own..........

[+o(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Now as for Tilly taking Lapps to the Lollards.. well they say you can''t teach old dogs new tricks so Lapp was probably ok but I bet a few would like to be like old dogs and be able to lick their own..........

[+o(]

[/quote]

http://www.lollardspit.com/  [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[+o(]

[/quote]

http://www.lollardspit.com/  [;)][/quote]

Blimey, I thought there was something spookey about that woman with a bloke''s voice who asked me outside for a fag. [:O]

Marseille won so that''s yet another 5/6 and that 90+4 equaliser was the difference between winning and losing. Such fine margins. The good news is that the insurance will mean next weekend is a free bet for us.

It doesn''t get any unluckier than Kathy was this weekend.

Really, really unlucky Kathy.

Sharing sausages![:O][:$]

What we all want to know is who has the tastiest sausage?  As they say, size isn''t everything and you can get some deliciously splendid chipolatas!!!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[+o(]

[/quote]

Blimey, I thought there was something spookey about that woman with a bloke''s voice who asked me outside for a fag. [:O]

[/quote]

Were there many spirits?[:^)]

Great effort from Kathy this week. She will go down as one of the unluckiest losers of all time thanks to Roma conceding in 90+4. You PUPs gave her good info too and Kathy did even better to sort out that final 6. But it was not meant to be. Here are the stats - 50 PUPs selected this week with 39 winning (78%). Between us we gave Kathy 25 different options from which 18 won (72%).

The top of our table remained unchanged as Meth, NBS, Scooby and Trent all selected winners. In fact they selected 4 different winners. The league is very keenly contested this season with 21 PUPs on over 80% after 13 weeks. Here is the latest table showing those with at least 50% correct from at least half the available weeks : -

Meth

Canary
13 13 100%
Norfolkbroadslim 13 13 100%
Scooby 13 13 100%
Trent Canary 13 13 100%
Statto 12 12 100%
Herman 12 13 92%
Hissing Sid 12 13 92%
I''m A Banana 12 13 92%
Twidio 12 13 92%
Warren Hill 8 9 89%
Fonejacker 6 7 86%
Beauseant 11 13 85%
CD Mullins 11 13 85%
Cosmic Twin 11 13 85%
Diesel Doris 11 13 85%
PurpleCanary  11 13 85%
Til 1010 11 13 85%
GMF 10 12 83%
Swindon 10 12 83%
Hector 9 11 82%
Leedscanary 8 10 80%
Graham Humphrey 10 13 77%
Hughesy 10 13 77%
Inch High 10 13 77%
Kathy 10 13 77%
NCFCStar 10 13 77%
nutty nigel 10 13 77%
Snake-eyes 10 13 77%
Vindo 10 13 77%
DDD 9 12 75%
NWC 9 12 75%
Javier''s Deaf Translator 8 11 73%
Killie Canary 8 11 73%
1st Wazzock 9 13 69%
Chelle 9 13 69%
Jellytot 9 13 69%
Mandie Moo 9 13 69%
Mr Angry 9 13 69%
Norfolkchance1 9 13 69%
Splutcho 8 12 67%
City-Til-I-Die 7 11 64%
Blah Blah Blah 5 8 63%
AJ 6 10 60%
gravycanaries 7 12 58%
Newcastle Uni Canary 7 12 58%
Boomer21 4 7 57%
Davo 4 7 57%
Ginger Pele 7 13 54%
The Great Drinkell 7 13 54%
Yankee Canary 7 13 54%
Newyorkcanary 6 12 50%

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[+o(]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did she ask you to light hers up with the tip of yours?