Sign in to follow this  
Tubbs & Edward

90 minutes to go!!

There''s just an hour and a half to go until kick-off, and my nerves aren''t so much frayed as liquidised!

I know that our destiny is of our own making, but I''ve got more than a sneaking feeling that we''re going to do it!

Everything points to our first glorious away win of the season, so it''s time to batten down the hatches, don the lucky pants, spill my pre-match coffee over my right hand, chain smoke like a beagle before kick off,make sure I''m not wearing anything with Fulhams colours on it and try to get hold of the lucky programme seller on the Novi Sad bridge! All that will be missing will be the bearded moaner who occupies the seat next to me in the snakepit.

I''ve religiously picked up every penny I''ve seen,started biting my nails for the first time in 46 years, avoided walking under ladders like the plague, not spilt the salt all week and handled all mirrors with great care.

Come on boys, stand tall, give it everything & take the game to them. Let''s be ''avin you!!  We all know Manure Bay Cardinals will field a weakened team, Charlton will fade out the season as per usual, and Pompey are quite happy with lower mid table obscurity.

My predictions for today... Fulham 1  City 2 ,  Sarfampton 1  Manure 3, Charlton 1 Palarse 1, Boggies 2 Pompey 2

And in the meantime I''m risking cutting off the blood supply to certain vital organs by keeping everything crossed.

May the force be with us!!!!!

the force was with us no doubt!

6-0 COME-ON

WE GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN!!!!!!!!!

thats the worst i have EVER seen norwich play

AJ, did you watch the match? The first half we played some decent stuff but unfortunatley the referee chose not to see several decisions which had he given them, we could be celebrating tonight.

Granted I would have thought at 2-0 @ half time we could have regrouped and come out fighting. To concede an early goal in the 2nd half ultimately killed us off.

We have to look to the future now. We have some talented individuals who im sure will have us back in the prem in no time at all.

Keep the faith