Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

RICKY REFUSES TO GIVE CHILD HAT!!!

FFS, what does that nutter think he''s doing? Watch the tunnel cam video guys.

That kid asked for his hat, he should of just handed it over, then he should off took his shirt and handed that to him too!

What a selfish man, no doubt a failed media tactic employed by Houghton, he needs to publicly apologise for his arrogance and be fined by the club, the FA, UEFA and FIFA!

What a git. I''ve lost all respect for him. I could of sworn after the kid asked for his hat he muttered "go back to mummy foetus boy" under his breath!

Houghton out!

then I can only think that you have not spent much time on this forum

I also lip read a conversation between Ricky and Chris from my seat at

the back of the Jarrold stand on Saturday where Ricky explained in great

detail a plan he had that would completely resolve the country''s

economic problems but Hughton told him not to tell anyone and that he

doesn''t like cats. Sack him now!

[quote user="CANARYKING"]What absolute b.......t never heard so much rubbish in all my life.[/quote]
The story or the cat''s atrocious attempt at wring in English?

"The story or the cat''s atrocious attempt at wring in English?"

It''s a lot harder to ''wring'' in English when you have an iPad due to the dodgy keyboard and autocorrect.

Bw''s cat

That kid asked for his hat, he should of just handed it over, then he should off took his shirt and handed that to him too!

I''m sure I read a comment from you about education the other day, I do hope that your not involved in that noble profession.

I swear you can hear him say to the kid "No you can''t effing have my hat, if you''re effing cold it''s your own effing fault, buy your own hat, you little pikey"!!

Perfectly fair response in my opinion.

"Joanna Grey"Proper Charlie should expect a knock on his door at 3 am.

But pikies never knock......

You have to question the childs parents here, why does the child believe he''s entitles to RVW''s hat? Its the ''work for nothing'' culture that his parents have bought him up in, now if he''d offered to sweep RVW''s chimney in exchange for the hat maybe we could have some empathy for him.

[quote user="Bws Cat "]"The story or the cat''s atrocious attempt at wring in English?"

It''s a lot harder to ''wring'' in English when you have an iPad due to the dodgy keyboard and autocorrect.[/quote]
So it auto corrected to ''should of''....

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"]*Führer[/quote]I once referred to my German boss as the Fuhrer in an email and the spell checker changed it to a very Anglo Saxon word that begins with fu and ends with er without me noticing. The swear words were pulled by a filter and the IT geeks grassed me up. My how we laughed at my leaving drink....