Sign in to follow this  
Robert911

Name Change

I see that the Hull City owner is looking to change their name to the "Hull Tigers". Got me thinking, if we had to rename the club would we go with "Norwich Canaries"? Renaming is a horrible idea but if we had to, what would you go with?

I think something like the Norwich Farmhands.

Touching on the areas deep, rich and historic connection to farming and also to represent Houghtons somewhat agricultural approach to playing football.

I''d add the word FITO, short for "five Ipswich Town one"

Every time we appear on final score the reader would say "Norwich Five Ipswich Town One"

Its bad enough changing the name of a club''s stadium, but the actual name of the club is almost unthinkable for me. But, if  it had to happen, how about "Norwich Plastics", has a certain ring about it and then Waveney could call everyone a plastic!  

Norwich 6

Should make it interesting when that read out the footy results.

Would still have lost to Man City of course!

Norwich Pride of AngliaNorwich VelociraptorsNorwich United Athletic FCNorwich Tractor CrashersPartridge FC ( AH HA )ahhhh could have days of fun with this

Can we buy the rights to the Ipswich name and change that ? Id happily spend all our club cash and go down if we could be facing Ipswich Village Hamlet InbredsorIpwich Village BinmenorIppy Dippy and Tinky Winky