Sign in to follow this  
jb

Rene Meulensteen

Not NCFC-related (so feel free to move, Pete), but thought it might be of interest to some on here that Rene Meulensteen has just joined Fulham as head coach - working alongside Jol.  An interesting appointment for one of our rivals...

jb

Now this was what I have been saying for the past 9 month''s.......Hughton has been criticised for the players style, the staff have been criticised by Ex players, so why when it would appear through results and style has he stuck with Trollop and Calderwood?

Why not freshen things up with a talented No.2, looks like Matin Jol has done just that.

[quote user="Indy"]

Now this was what I have been saying for the past 9 month''s.......Hughton has been criticised for the players style, the staff have been criticised by Ex players, so why when it would appear through results and style has he stuck with Trollop and Calderwood?

Why not freshen things up with a talented No.2, looks like Matin Jol has done just that.

[/quote]

Doubt Martin Jol has had anything to do with this appointment - this has been a top down decision and I expect it is another nail in his coffin. I have a feeling Mulensteen will be manager by January.

Jol will be gone soon

Talk about putting the pressure on, very "Newcastle" style move.

excellent move by fulham, everyone will be singing his praises before too long, bad luck for martin jol though, guys got no chancerene will be in charge before xmasreally want phelan at carrow road, is an absolute no brainer

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Indy"]

[/quote]

Doubt Martin Jol has had anything to do with this appointment - this has been a top down decision and I expect it is another nail in his coffin. I have a feeling Mulensteen will be manager by January.

[/quote]spot onI can hardly see RM taking instructions from Jol as that would simply be a continuation of the current problemso at what point would RM''s coaching clash with Jol''s team selection and tacticssmacks very much of easing a replacement in whilst Jol teaches him the ropes, so to speak

If muelensteen (whatever) is eventually put ahead of jol I think it''s good news for the lower half of the table

I don''t think it will work

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Good move for them. Mulenstein is a very talented man. I''d have either of them over what we have[/quote]

This ^^^