Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Consumer Rights

http://www.pinkun.com/opinion/it_s_time_to_trust_david_mcnally_and_co_to_act_when_action_is_needed_on_future_of_manager_1_3003509?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

So in the light of Gary Neville''s comments from the above link can those not satisfied with the manager contact Consumer Rights to have him removed?

https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights

I''ve already put in for my refund for the Hammers game, that bloody first half was sold under false pretences as "entertainment".  I want half my ticket fee back plus I want the booking free refunded, and I want a bloody letter from McNally telling me that won''t happen again.  If I don''t get none of that then my business is going elsewhere.  If enough of you soft buggers had enough about you, you''d join me.

It doesn''t just stop with the ticket refund Bor. If you travelled to the game on East Coast Coachways you could be entitled to part of that back too. Consumers do have rights.

Nutty, when I clicked on the consumer protection sight you highlighted the item that immediately caught my eye was "Poor service."

I realize the thread was directed to those off the pitch but I wonder if our strikers could participate too. They surely are getting poor service and must, on occasions, be "consumed" with frustration. 

I''m sure they''d have a case Yankee. They would probably argue that with better service they''d hit the net with consummate ease...

Trust me, I''ve bloody well phoned Watchdog for the past few weeks about Houghton.  I thought I''d got a result when Anne Robinson turned up to interview me, but on closer inspection that turned out to be that fucker Glenn Roeder.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

Trust me, I''ve bloody well phoned Watchdog for the past few weeks about Houghton.  I thought I''d got a result when Anne Robinson turned up to interview me, but on closer inspection that turned out to be that fucker Glenn Roeder.

[/quote]

Golly! Such language too Bor. I know the eyes aren''t what they used to be so, how close was that inspection?

Easy mistake to make, you really needed them to send Tony Robinson, for £20m Baldric would easily get three or four really good turnips in the january window and they would be much better turnips than the ones Howton bought this summer