Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

More Reasons Houghton Should Resign

1. We lost the first half against West Ham.  That means we''ve lost the last nine halves of football out of ten.

2. We only beat West Ham because we scored more goals than what they did, but tactically they were clearly superior and had us on the ropes at all times.

3. In fact, if that had been a boxing match against West Ham, the referee would have stopped it after twenty minutes and we would never have scored no goals at all and therefore lost.

4. House prices are down in the Eastern region as nobody wants to live here if that''s the kind of football they have to watch.

5. Attendance against West Ham was 26,824.  That shows the fans are drifting away if we can''t pack the ground out any more.

6. When Lambert was in charge I won £75 on a scratchcard.  Under Houghton I''ve spent more money and only had £2 wins in return.

7. The club are silent on how they''ll help them poor Filipinos just at the time we want to be taking a stand and raising money.  The community aspect of the club is basically dead, I reckon.

8. Joshua Murphy scored and set up two goals for England Under 19s yet can''t even get a start in the Premier League FFS.

I could go on but reckon you get the jist.  With every day that go by, we look more and more like one of them boats with a hole in it.

Whilst I am very much a Hughton doubter young Bor and so I have limited sympathy but a certain spellcheck terrorist will soon appear here to tell you off and give you a jolly good rodgering.

I''m out of here!

Hats off to you fellows, you know how to ruin a perfectly reasonable thread.  That happened the other day and all, I posted something people just ignored.  Reckon I might as well become a Houghton hating "look at me" kind of troll just so I can get attention.

Pardon?

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]3. In fact, if that had been a boxing match against West Ham,

the referee would have stopped it after twenty minutes and we would

never have scored no goals at all and therefore lost.[/quote]Pretty sure if it had been a boxing match the referee would have told them to get the ball and twenty of the fighters out of the ring and refused to continue with the fight until the contenders had returned to the ring dressed in a more appropriate attire. He certainly wouldn''t have let it go on for twenty minutes that''s for sure.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

1. We lost the first half against West Ham.  That means we''ve lost the last nine halves of football out of ten.

2. We only beat West Ham because we scored more goals than what they did, but tactically they were clearly superior and had us on the ropes at all times.

3. In fact, if that had been a boxing match against West Ham, the referee would have stopped it after twenty minutes and we would never have scored no goals at all and therefore lost.

4. House prices are down in the Eastern region as nobody wants to live here if that''s the kind of football they have to watch.

5. Attendance against West Ham was 26,824.  That shows the fans are drifting away if we can''t pack the ground out any more.

6. When Lambert was in charge I won £75 on a scratchcard.  Under Houghton I''ve spent more money and only had £2 wins in return.

7. The club are silent on how they''ll help them poor Filipinos just at the time we want to be taking a stand and raising money.  The community aspect of the club is basically dead, I reckon.

8. Joshua Murphy scored and set up two goals for England Under 19s yet can''t even get a start in the Premier League FFS.

I could go on but reckon you get the jist.  With every day that go by, we look more and more like one of them boats with a hole in it.

[/quote]Genius, wish I''d got there first.

FFS when you see it written down like that, it amazes me he''s still here.

My mate saw him looking round a shop in Stowmarket not long back, and that''s in SUFFOLK!! Apparently enjoying himself too, quite openly may i add!

Sometimes i ask myself if he even wants to be Norwich manager.

OMGDZzzz!111! He''s even changed like his google profile pic, i''m well done with him!! Next time he tries to cop a feel behind carrow road i''m gonna be like well no! Get ya handz of me ya looser.
[img]http://www.supportat.net/forumfiles/hoogle.png[/img]

Also failed to mention that he is the only manager in the history of the game to praise the opposition team, therefore completely ruining our players confidence whilst boosting the morale of the opposition.

If he didn''t do this we would have won the league by now!!!

These are very good reasons folks I''m almost convinced but I''m just holding on to see how much Chris raises for Children in Need. I''ve mentally set him a target and he''d better blummin'' well reach it because I know Lambert would of!