Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Picture quiz

English football groundname ?(yes you could probably easily find it via google, but better to try and use your football knowledge instead)

note to wiz - it is not Carrow Road

I''ve seen that pic before. It''s Carrow Rd the day after that German bomb blew all the windows out of Read''s flower mill.....

[quote user="City1st"]or ........

[/quote]

Geez, you lot are thick!  All that time spent taking the pith and if you''d used your noggin it was extremely simple to get the picture!!!!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

No cheating now -

Ta da!

[IMG]http://www.britainfromabove.org.uk/sites/all/lib/aerofilms-images/public/england/EPW051130.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]how did you do that ?ruddy thing loaded on the preview but not when posted ... so well done broadwayjim (and thanks)

a cluethe club is currently in the PL

I am going for Roker Park. Seem to remember it had a very upright stand which could be the one on the right.
Might have got there quicker but Canarycol''s clue actually through me off because I could not work out the association. But got there in the end I think its the Roker roar.

]I am going for Roker Park. Seem to remember it had a very upright stand which could be the one on the right.
Might have got there quicker but Canarycol''s clue actually through me off because I could not work out the association. But got there in the end I think its the Roker roar.

My dad was a fan there :)