Sign in to follow this  
Warren Hill

Is there an individual or a group willing to be our voice?

Barclay seats 48/49 the 3rd wrote the following post at 07/11/2013 6:29 PM:

Ha Ha Ha .....that was a good reply WH ................but surely you must know that you are wasting your time on here with a reasonable and fairly sensible suggestion ?

Haven''t you drawn the conclusion that this board is "owned " by the few who have nothing but self opinion of interest ?

Pity ..as I am with you on this ...but constructive is never going to be accepted ....try asking the few others who try !

Warren Hill wrote:

Sorry Joanna, thought it might be an idea to present some sort of united voice rather than squabbling like petulant schoolchildren on a message board. I''ll put you down as a maybe..

Clearly easily pleased!

[quote user="im spartacus"]In all seriousness i would nominate Til he has been a Hughton inner and been driven to a Hughton outer based on what he has seen on the pitch so he hasn''t had it in for hughton from day 1 just cos he isn''t lambert like some have been accused of... he has experience with Ncisa and obviously doesn''t mind putting in the time for that sort of thing... If this idea did take off i couldn''t think of a better candidate if he wanted to do it ....
[/quote]

Til gets my vote too even if I''m not his biggest fan, he has the experience and ego for it.

Do you have a contribution to make Vanwink or are you here to try and stir up some sort of aggro?

You clearly rate yourself very highly, however I fail to see any input that suggests you''re anything but a troll with some mysterious axe to grind.

Exactly as I said .... very aptly  demonstrating  why I  can rarely  be bothered to  post on this site .. it really is am up hill struggle ! Hey did you see what I did there ?

Almost as funny as some of the posters on here !

[quote user="Warren Hill"]Do you have a contribution to make Vanwink or are you here to try and stir up some sort of aggro?

You clearly rate yourself very highly, however I fail to see any input that suggests you''re anything but a troll with some mysterious axe to grind.[/quote]

I think that would be the outcome everyone would love to see Mello, all the bickering and disagreements disappearing in favour of some positive results on the field.

I think the Board are very happy with Chris Hughton at the moment, see the last few results as simply a blip in form and some bad luck and are ready to offer him and his assistants contract extensions and freedom of the City...................................NOT!!!   For the life of me I really cant see why anybody would want to go and state the obvious to the Board, or waste their valuable time forming a group to represent the "supporters", these things rarely work in this day and age and didnt deliver much previously (some will disagree with that). The Board of course know the situation and you can guarantee that they have appropriate plans and contingencies, and are handling the situation knowing and taking the the bigger picture in to account. In addition, any statement in respect of CH this week would be unnecessary and unhelpful as he will know what he needs to do, as will the team......................a contrived press statement would simply add more pressure to the situation. 

Warren Hill wrote the following post at 07/11/2013 7:37 PM:

Do you have a contribution to make Vanwink or are you here to try and stir up some sort of aggro?

You clearly rate yourself very highly, however I fail to see any input that suggests you''re anything but a troll with some mysterious axe to grind.

Certainly not trying to stir up aggro Warren and no axe to grind, so you can put your mind at ease.

Your OP struck me as very naive displaying an almost childlike view of the world, but it''s what you think and as a fellow poster I respect your view.

I agree with the consensus on here that the club dont really listen to fans voices at all, and NCISA was a waste of time as whatever they said fell on deaf ears.

Its pointless creating any kind of fan forum or a voice of the fans as the club wont be interested. I kind of agree with them too, NCFC is a business, fans opinions are of no real importance. In the grand scheme of things the club hasnt really put a foot wrong and doesnt really have anything to answer for.

We were in a mess, League 1, now look at us, 3rd season in the Prem 5 yrs later. As bad as the football results have been lately City are Premier League, thats what the balance books say, and until we get relegated NCFC and the board and McNally dont really have anything to answer for.

Having said that, we are bringing back the Podcast we did under the Huckerbys Boots website. As there is plenty to talk about and no NCISA etc.

Id like to get some differing views from fans on the Pinkun and would like to get some of you guys on the weekly podcast were gonna do. Its not exactly banging on McNally''s door, but you never know, its a fans voice of sorts and someone somewhere may listen.

If anyone is interested in getting involved and would like a good debate about City''s fortunes get in touch with a PM. Its all a bit of fun really, few beers and a laugh and a good ole chat about City.

Were doing a podcast this Friday, will upload and link to it on here.

A stunned David McNally admitted today that the board were left reeling after a supporters group revealed that the club were currently lying third from the bottom.At hastily convened press conference David McNally accepted that the board had rarely taken much notice of the club''s league position and had not really kept an eye on the results over the past season or two. This oversight has been compounded by board members not speaking to anyone other than themselves either.In fact it can be revealed that until this morning the board did not even know the managers name and had not spoken to him since he joined a few seasons back. At no point had they thought to hold regular meetings with the manager or request regular updates on the players, or even discussed expectations or targets with him.However, David McNally has stated that thanks to Mr Tom Daft and his thoughts the board will now keep abreast of such matters and no longer continue in their ignorance.An unnamed spokesman for the players has also voiced the view that they did not know how things were and it has come as quite a surprise to them also that they were in third place from the bottom. "You just never know" he added..

Brilliant.

Amazed you could write that sat on your hands hoping that someone, somewhere will make something happen.

If you haven''t got hope, what have you got?

We''re in a mess now Matt.

Someone pointed out on another thread that we reached an all time low in the Hull game. Couldn''t even beat ten men away from home.

The club have systematically ignored and destroyed fans groups without recourse because of our "glory period", now there''s nothing left when things are going tits up.

The club have played a blinder!! And all anyone seems to want to do is have a little moan on a message board or in the pub.

Worthington never got it this easy, nor did Chase.

oh dearie dear menothing like making up stuff and replying to that instead"Amazed you could write that sat on your hands hoping that someone, somewhere will make something happen."you have still to tell us after numerous bleats why you think that things will change simply because some fan tells the board that some fans aren''t happy ?so why not tell us why you think the board is -a) unaware of the current position of the teamb) unaware that this make affect fans

about the fifth time of asking so maybe an answer this time

Sources close to Carrow Road have also revealed that Tom Daft has been secretly advising Chris Hughton and his management team. His main area of expertise is deciphering the Premier League fixture list and advising the manager every Saturday morning whether games will be played at home or away. There is also a suspicion that he has been advising CH on the oppositions'' colours to prevent confusion during the pre match huddle.

a) That hasn''t been implied. What has been is that they seem content to hide behind senior players and the manager without having to address fans concerns head on. If there was a representative body that could present the views of the fans to the board then they would be on record, presented clearly and pressure for answers or appropriate action could be applied. They aren''t going to respond to a few hundred ranting tweets, a grown up approach is required.

b) Eh? You do talk some drivel. It''s about putting meat on the bones and weight behind a voice. The fans presenting as a united front for the good of the club

But they already know, Guv. No point no-one saying nothing, we''re just the lil''old fans of lil''old Norwich. They''re doing fine as they are, you leave ''em be. That''ll all come right in the end.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Sources close to Carrow Road have also revealed that Tom Daft has been secretly advising Chris Hughton and his management team. His main area of expertise is deciphering the Premier League fixture list and advising the manager every Saturday morning whether games will be played at home or away. There is also a suspicion that he has been advising CH on the oppositions'' colours to prevent confusion during the pre match huddle.[/quote]

Do you reckon he posted on Smithers willy thread[:^)] I reckon he was one of those who wanted Houghton out before he''d come in[*-)]

"I reckon he was one of those who wanted Houghton out before he''d come in"

Your so wrong Nigel, but those of us that want him out must have some sort of ulterior motive eh?

[quote user="City1st"]A stunned David McNally admitted today that the board were left reeling after a supporters group revealed that the club were currently lying third from the bottom.At hastily convened press conference David McNally accepted that the board had rarely taken much notice of the club''s league position and had not really kept an eye on the results over the past season or two. This oversight has been compounded by board members not speaking to anyone other than themselves either.In fact it can be revealed that until this morning the board did not even know the managers name and had not spoken to him since he joined a few seasons back. At no point had they thought to hold regular meetings with the manager or request regular updates on the players, or even discussed expectations or targets with him.However, David McNally has stated that thanks to Mr Tom Daft and his thoughts the board will now keep abreast of such matters and no longer continue in their ignorance.An unnamed spokesman for the players has also voiced the view that they did not know how things were and it has come as quite a surprise to them also that they were in third place from the bottom. "You just never know" he added..

[/quote]

Haha nice one City 1st, made me laugh

"lappinitup""Warren Hill"Sorry Joanna, thought it might be an idea to present some sort of united voice rather than squabbling like petulant schoolchildren on a message board.

I''ll put you down as a maybe..

Would this ''united voice'' be speaking on behalf of the inners or outers?

What about ''the on the fencers'' or the ''99.9% off the fencers'' or the ''flip-floppers'' and the various other undecisive idiots like me?

[quote user="Warren Hill"]a) That hasn''t been implied. What has been is that they seem content to hide behind senior players and the manager without having to address fans concerns head on. If there was a representative body that could present the views of the fans to the board then they would be on record, presented clearly and pressure for answers or appropriate action could be applied. They aren''t going to respond to a few hundred ranting tweets, a grown up approach is required.

b) Eh? You do talk some drivel. It''s about putting meat on the bonetell us all what this ind upperhaps in that light you could s and weight behind a voice. The fans presenting as a united front for the good of the club

But they already know, Guv. No point no-one saying nothing, we''re just the lil''old fans of lil''old Norwich. They''re doing fine as they are, you leave ''em be. That''ll all come right in the end.[/quote]

dear me

there is a disturbing thought that this isn''t a wind up so to continue the joke perhaps could tell the rest of us what this"appropriate action could be applied."which would come as a result of words from this "representative body"

Reading really isn''t your strong point is it?

It''s pressure that can be applied...pressure for answers, pressure for appropriate action.

[quote user="Vanwink"]"I reckon he was one of those who wanted Houghton out before he''d come in"

Your so wrong Nigel, but those of us that want him out must have some sort of ulterior motive eh?[/quote]

You know Tom then[:^)]

not when trying to decipher your witless drivel

now (once again) please tell us what this "appropriate action" isand why has it not occurred to the boardwho are far closer to what is going on (and reality) than you are

That would depend on the situation wouldn''t it? Otherwise what would it be appropriate to?

Are you really this thick or is it an act you put on for the Pink''Un?

[quote user="Warren Hill"]That would depend on the situation wouldn''t it? Otherwise what would it be appropriate to?

Are you really this thick or is it an act you put on for the Pink''Un?[/quote]it just appears that way in your befuddled mindnow perhaps you could get a grown up to help you tell us what this ''appropriate action'' is rather than give a definition of appropriate action

ps something you are trying to hide perhaps ... don''t be shy, you can tell us