Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Fed up with all this in or out business

I''m not sure who he is, but from those that want Hughton gone I''m pretty sure he''s got to have an unpronounceable name with little to no management experience in this country/at all.

Old boy on the train the other day went

"Name me one good manager whos a defender?? HoOGgxxfton out buh!"

I wen''t "Pep Guardiola?"

He went, and I''m not kidding.

"Foreign muck!"

Well first off, it''s irrelevant what any of is think. None of us know who will he better. None of us are in a position to influence the decision on who would come in.

And plenty of the names mentioned could easily be better... here is a few;

Sir Alex Ferguson.

Jose Mourinho

Pep Gaurdiola

Jupp Heynecks

Arsene Wenger

Tel and Dave from the construction site.

Plenty have been named but you obviously have no idea who they are as those who come up with the argument that they can''t think of anyone better really have a very limited scope of soccer and have no knowledge or interest outside of England.

Snake

All I''m saying is that despite all the thousands of words on here I''ve still not seen anybody come up with a replacement who we can afford AND is any better than Hughton.

Depends how you rate "better" than Hughton? - Do we base it on Win Percentages? - Do we base it on experience and win percentages in top leagues or do we count other leagues? - Do European stats count? - Do we base it on Trophies won (in which case does the Championship/lower leagues count as a trophy?)? - Do we base it on tactics and supporter satisfaction at their past/present clubs? What do we base better on? This is the hardest thing to determine. It would make the discussion easier if we had some set parameters and then we could objectively debate this point and not base it on what our own personal opinions of better/worse are!

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Fed up with all this in or out business[/quote]

That''s exactly why I sold my Hokey Cokey empire and retired while the going was good.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Fed up with all this in or out business[/quote]

That''s exactly why I sold my Hokey Cokey empire and retired while the going was good.

[/quote]

I was told you got arrested on Gentlemen''s Walk for shaking it all about.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]All I''m saying is that despite all the thousands of words on here I''ve still not seen anybody come up with a replacement who we can afford AND is any better than Hughton.[/quote]

I think that was why we were stuck with Gunn for so long after the 1-7 defeat....................... mobody on the Pinkun forum could come up with a replacement that we could afford and was any better than GunnFrom my understanding McNally was receiving minute by minute updates, yet apparently it never occurred to any of them that they should start a search and begin to sound out likely replacements I suspect the same situation still exists today

[quote user="CANARYKING"]All I''m saying is that despite all the thousands of words on here I''ve still not seen anybody come up with a replacement who we can afford AND is any better than Hughton.[/quote]

I think that was why we were stuck with Gunn for so long after the 1-7 defeat....................... mobody on the Pinkun forum could come up with a replacement that we could afford and was any better than GunnFrom my understanding McNally was receiving minute by minute updates, yet apparently it never occurred to any of them that they should start a search and begin to sound out likely replacements I suspect the same situation still exists today