Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 14

Tough week NCFCs star. Not many obvious games.Best I can find is in the Russian Cup. Krasnodar of the premier league should beat Zvezda Ryazan of the second division central league.Krasnodar are 6th in the top tier, Zvezda are 11th in the third tier. This should be the equivalent of, say, Everton v Oldham. However don''t know enough about the teams to be sure either way!Best of luck all.

Brazil to beat Honduras for me please . Good luck NCFC Star. Hope the gods who deserted me last week smile sweetly on you.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Tough week NCFCs star. Not many obvious games.Best I can find is in the Russian Cup. Krasnodar of the premier league should beat Zvezda Ryazan of the second division central league.Krasnodar are 6th in the top tier, Zvezda are 11th in the third tier. This should be the equivalent of, say, Everton v Oldham. However don''t know enough about the teams to be sure either way!Best of luck all.[/quote]

I''ll second this brilliant spot by Trent. I am normally a bit wary of cup competitions but two factors strongly suggest Krasnodar will take this game seriously. Firstly, in the previous round they won 4-1 away against another team from the regionalised third tier. Secondly, they are not in Europe this season, so their only chance of success is in the league and this cup.Good luck to all!

Morning All and best of luck to everyone especially NCFCStar

MMMK - Northampton -v- FLEETWOOD AWAY WIN

MM - Afan Lido -v- TNS AWAY WIN

Good morning all, as always I''m going to give the picker an alternative selection to one''s already selected. on my list this week 3 have already been selected so as these have already ben covered I''ll suggest

Sheffield United V Gillingham Home win (3/4 with Bill Hill)

Under Clough junior The blades have sharpen up their act and won 3 out of the last 4 Gillingham have changed manager too with Peter Taylor taking over from Martin Allen. With the aid of home advantage I take the Blades to nick this one.

Good luck all you pup''s

Tough week by the looks of it.  In the end I have decided to go for Brentford (5th, 27 points) to beat Crewe (22nd, 13 points) in League One.Good luck ncfcstar and all PUPs.

A tough week to have to make the final picks with coupon busters lurking everywhere. A tentative selection this week in the shape of Ireland to get there new era off to a winning start.

Ireland v Latvia home win

Good luck everyone

Right here we go then, thanks for all your picks.  A pretty tough week indeed, the playoffs are all quite evenly matched and then god knows what will happen in the friendlies.  I''ve tried to pick as many ''meaningful'' games as possible, without risking it too much.  We had quite a wide range of picks which helped me out no end.  So without further ado:TNS to beat Afan LidoSpain to beat Equatorial GuineaWolves to beat Notts CountyNigeria to beat EthiopiaFleetwood to beat NorthamptonKrasnador to beat ZvezdaHopefully this is a set of picks which doesn''t risk too much and gives us a chance to raise some money for the charity.  My pick is also the Spain match, boring eh!Good luck to everyone, and fingers crossed!

Thank you for these Star. I feel a little better now because you certainly were the man for the job this week. And thanks too to all you PUPs for giving Star such a wide range of very good selections. I make no apologies for repeating that I believe we have a fantastic team of PUPs working for the CSF. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and it''s a free bet because the insurance kicked in after Kathy''s unlucky 5/6 last weekend. The potential return is a very exciting £65.40. All we need now is that little bit of luck we always need to get all six in! Here are the details : -

TNS

2/9

7:30 Fri

Herman, Chelle, Mandie

Krasnodar

2/13

10:30 Sat

Trent, Purple

Nigeria

1/4

3:00 Sat

Inchy

Wolves

3/4

Bor, Lapp, Norfolkch, Statto

Fleetwood

6/5

NWC, MMMK

Spain

1/9

9:00 Sun

Tilly, Warren, Vindo, NBS, Star

Thanks again and good luck everyone[:)]

Sorry I''m late this week,!

The might Dutch including Leroy Fer would be to strong for Japan , they also let me down last time we had an international break s they owe me a result 😜!

Netherlands vs Japan

home win.⚽⚽⚽

p.s. nice to see a odds against bet in the final 6! 👍👍

There''s the bit of luck we need! Last week we were let down in injury time this week we''ve won one in injury time. Let''s hope it''s a sign of things to come! Great start Star and terrific PUP power from Splutch and Newc Uni[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Winning 3-2 now. Lots of goals in this one!

[/quote]

Finished 3-2. But if the other four games are going to be as nail-biting as the first two this could be a nervy weekend...[:D]