Sign in to follow this  
Hucka Hucka Huckerby

Stadium Name

An odd question maybe, but is Carrow Road the name of our stadium?

I think it''s NCFC which happens to be located on Carrow Road with no actual stadium name... Bolton''s new stadium name brought the issue up in the office this afternoon

Yes that''s the situation isnt it, so clearly a genuine opportunity for a sponsered stadium name and it wont effect the Carrow Road bit, I''d have no issue with that if it added a decent sum to the transfer kitty. 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

or the "Delia Bowl"[/quote]I think she was suffering from "Irritable bowl syndrome" that day she came on the pitch at half-time.........

I ve heard that lot down at Poorman road are re naming their ground its called "Garbage Dump Road" its where all the rubbish goes from the binners

[quote user="Hucka Hucka Huckerby"]An odd question maybe, but is Carrow Road the name of our stadium? I think it''s NCFC which happens to be located on Carrow Road with no actual stadium name... Bolton''s new stadium name brought the issue up in the office this afternoon[/quote]

I''ve asked the very same question before:

Link

It''s a good discussion.

I wouldn''t care too much if we sold naming rights if the price was good and the company wasn''t too embarrassing and the club didn''t tie it up for too long.

I wouldn''t want us to sell the rights for 25 years or something silly, perhaps a few years at a time like shirt deals.

But it would depend a lot on what it was called. Aviva stadium would be fine, pretty much any FTSE 100 company would be fine.

But if we call it the Bernard Matthews Stadium I''d have to start following a different sport.

[quote user="Le Juge"]I wouldn''t care too much if we sold naming rights if the price was good and the company wasn''t too embarrassing and the club didn''t tie it up for too long.

I wouldn''t want us to sell the rights for 25 years or something silly, perhaps a few years at a time like shirt deals.

But it would depend a lot on what it was called. Aviva stadium would be fine, pretty much any FTSE 100 company would be fine.

But if we call it the Bernard Matthews Stadium I''d have to start following a different sport.[/quote]Not even ''The Bootiful Stadium''? [;)]