Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Chris Hughton Is An Excellent Manager

Absolutely magnificent!!!![:D]

And the highlight for me is dear old Brownie calling Juggy "a self-righteous tool"!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Don''t like to say told you so......... But looks like I was pretty much spot on. Unfortunately.[/quote]

Why do people say "Don''t like to say told you so" and then proceed to say I told you so?

[quote user="Molly Windley"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Don''t like to say told you so......... But looks like I was pretty much spot on. Unfortunately.[/quote]

Why do people say "Don''t like to say told you so" and then proceed to say I told you so?

[/quote]

I was pretty much accused of talking negative crap. I, like quite many, could see this happening. It''s frustrating the majority couldn''t.

Failures against Cardiff, WBA and Fulham now make it look very likely.Evens draws would have made it a much different picture.Had we drawn against these three it would now look like thisCity             35 pointsWBA           31Fulham        28Cardiff          27

Losing the 6 pointers is what makes all the difference.

[quote user="ricardo"]Failures against Cardiff, WBA and Fulham now make it look very likely.Evens draws would have made it a much different picture.Had we drawn against these three it would now look like thisCity             35 pointsWBA           31Fulham        28Cardiff          27

Losing the 6 pointers is what makes all the difference.[/quote]

That''s what makes this situation so frustrating. We''ve completely shot ourselves in the foot. It was almost easier to stay up!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Molly Windley"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Don''t like to say told you so......... But looks like I was pretty much spot on. Unfortunately.[/quote]

[/quote] I was pretty much accused of talking negative crap. I, like quite many, could see this happening. It''s frustrating the majority couldn''t.[/quote]

But you do. Always.

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Molly Windley"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Don''t like to say told you so......... But looks like I was pretty much spot on. Unfortunately.[/quote]

[/quote] I was pretty much accused of talking negative crap. I, like quite many, could see this happening. It''s frustrating the majority couldn''t.[/quote]

But you do. Always.

[/quote]

Right though, eh?

If you must know I was a "10 gamer", and I turned after the 11th or 12th game in November, I didn''t look back. Not long after this thread (a few days) I watched us fail to score in 33 shots against Cardiff, and then pull out two of the most disgraceful and passionless displays of football I have ever seen by a Norwich team on 29th October and 2nd November - both in Manchester. It was then, or not long after then, that I realised he was incapable of fixing our issues and was losing the players. At this point in the season the outers were the minority, many people were "10 gamers", and within a few weeks of this date the outers became the majority - and I was one of them.I don''t think that this position in any way contradicts my frequent assertions that the mistake made this season was not sacking Hughton in early to Mid December. It wouldn''t be hard for anybody sad enough to trawl through page 1789 of the forum  to find many posters who turned around the same time as I did.

Norwich 0-0 CardiffNorwich 0-4 Manchester UnitedNorwich 0-7 Manchester City

[quote user="Juggy"]You mean tragic and pointless bump of a thread?[/quote]

Inclined to agree with you, Juggy.  

Nearly every poster - including me - were severely tested by that 11-0 week in Manchester.