Sign in to follow this  

Beating West Ham could relegate us............

This thread lost me when the dumb ass Wizard couldn''t answer direct questions, then gloats as being right. Hate this type of ''fan'' (who doesn''t attend!)

The numpty doesn''t deserve to be a City fan. End of.

Last laugh, he can''t watch on a stream most match days next season!!!! Pathetic fan

For all the 5hit he takes on this thread Wiz got this post spot on.

The clown would have gone had we lost this game.

[quote user="St Georgey"]For all the 5hit he takes on this thread Wiz got this post spot on. The clown would have gone had we lost this game.[/quote]

Thanks St G.

There''s no guarantee that he would of been sacked had me lost to WH. It also disgusts me that I have seen some "I told you so." or "see, Wiz and I were right" (paraphrasing in both to generalise, of course.) - this isn''t directed at you Wiz but this is not the time to rejoice in a correct decision, unless someone decided to put their mortgage on it with betfred.

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]There''s no guarantee that he would of been sacked had me lost to WH. It also disgusts me that I have seen some "I told you so." or "see, Wiz and I were right" (paraphrasing in both to generalise, of course.) - this isn''t directed at you Wiz but this is not the time to rejoice in a correct decision, unless someone decided to put their mortgage on it with betfred.
[/quote]

I didn''t rake this thread up again, somebody else did that my friend.[:|]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]There''s no guarantee that he would of been sacked had me lost to WH. It also disgusts me that I have seen some "I told you so." or "see, Wiz and I were right" (paraphrasing in both to generalise, of course.) - this isn''t directed at you Wiz but this is not the time to rejoice in a correct decision, unless someone decided to put their mortgage on it with betfred. [/quote]

[/quote]which is why I mentioned that I''m not directing it at you, Wizard.

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]There''s no guarantee that he would of been sacked had me lost to WH. It also disgusts me that I have seen some "I told you so." or "see, Wiz and I were right" (paraphrasing in both to generalise, of course.) - this isn''t directed at you Wiz but this is not the time to rejoice in a correct decision, unless someone decided to put their mortgage on it with betfred.
[/quote]

[/quote]

which is why I mentioned that I''m not directing it at you, Wizard.
[/quote]

Fair do Javier.[Y]

"This thread lost me when the dumb ** Wizard couldn''t answer direct questions, then gloats as being right. Hate this type of ''fan'' (who doesn''t attend!)

The numpty doesn''t deserve to be a City fan. End of.

Last laugh, he can''t watch on a stream most match days next season!!!! Pathetic fan"

Top blubbing mate.