Sign in to follow this  

Beating West Ham could relegate us............

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="First Wizard"]....now pi*s off sonny.

[/quote]

quite a nasty, foul mouthed piece of work, aren''t you ?

doesn''t take much to scratch the surface of this supposed ''wind up '' personna you hide behind does it ?

thankfully most on here can see through that charade, and see what is really behind that mask

so on behalf of many on here perhaps you might care to take your own advice and leave this forum smelling a good dealer sweeter

[/quote]

No one really cares about your pompous vendetters Pompous...............sad init?[:D]

[quote user="The Funky Homosapien"]A GENUINE QUESTION FOR YOU WIZ: New manager and relegation, or Hughton and survival? I don''t honestly know which one you would choose[/quote]

Or how about a new manager and survival.

Stats indicate that results do not improve in the long term after sacking a manager.

On that basis we are just as likely to be relegated if we sack Hughton as if we keep him, more so if the wrong appointment is made.

Now that Martin O''Neill has taken the Republic of Ireland job, who do you want the board to replace Hughton with Wiz?

[/quote]quite a nasty, foul mouthed piece of work, aren''t you ? doesn''t take much to scratch the surface of this supposed ''wind up '' personna you hide behind does it ?thankfully most on here can see through that charade, and see what is really behind that maskso on behalf of many on here perhaps you might care to take your own advice and leave this forum smelling a good dealer sweeter

[/quote]

No need to defend me sir, I find him quite an interesting case study.

You get the feeling he''ll make the look east news one day for all the wrong reasons.

Now Wiz is very much a Holloway man and I believe he''s available. It also wouldn''t take much of a bung to get Tilson here and he''d probably do it for £50 a week. I don''t think Mike Newell''s had much of a job lately either...

This thread goes to prove 1stWizard knows bugger all about football/NCFC and is only here to moan about anyone at the club he dislikes.

To say the 2nd half wasn''t down to Hughton and then say injuries forced him is absolutely utter tosh!

Injury in Pilks was dealt with at 30mins? We were still poor. Half time rollocking and players pulled their socks up more likely. The team pulled together and won the points with what ever was said at half time.

Don''t try and dress it up as anything else just so you can have a go. Appreciate the effort by all in the team for once in your feking life!

Don''t worry if we were to hit a good run of form old Wheeze bag would be posting his undieing love of our Hoots and denying he ever disliked him. Flip flop..

[/quote]quite a nasty, foul mouthed piece of work, aren''t you ? doesn''t take much to scratch the surface of this supposed ''wind up '' personna you hide behind does it ?thankfully most on here can see through that charade, and see what is really behind that maskso on behalf of many on here perhaps you might care to take your own advice and leave this forum smelling a good dealer sweeter

[/quote]

Cor blimey talk about pots and kettles Mr P [:D]

[quote user="Ted Macdougals afro"]First Wizard, of all the knob jockeys populating this forum, and there are more than one, you are the biggest. Why not think of another topic aside from sacking our manager and give us all a break !?
[/quote]

Thank you kindly, I do my best.[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-045.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Now Wiz is very much a Holloway man and I believe he''s available. It also wouldn''t take much of a bung to get Tilson here and he''d probably do it for £50 a week. I don''t think Mike Newell''s had much of a job lately either...

[/quote]For a nifty I reckon you''d be in with a good shout of prising Wiz''s number one choice away from the Binners, there''s no way a club in that state can be paying McCarthy anything like that sort of money, well not if they''re meeting their other obligations anyway.

Now do you happy clappie poster''s understand the point of this thread?

Nah, thought not.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]No. Because one away loss to an in-form team doesn''t mean we''ll be relegated.

Are you going to bump this thread after every loss? That will get old pretty quick, and it might make you look like a little bit of an attention seeker.

But you knew that, didn''t you mate?

[;)]
[/quote]

Pretty much yes.[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]No. Because one away loss to an in-form team doesn''t mean we''ll be relegated.Are you going to bump this thread after every loss? That will get old pretty quick, and it might make you look like a little bit of an attention seeker.But you knew that, didn''t you mate?[;)][/quote]

Pretty much yes.[;)]

[/quote]Fair enough.I''ll bump it after every win then. Deal?

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]No. Because one away loss to an in-form team doesn''t mean we''ll be relegated.

Are you going to bump this thread after every loss? That will get old pretty quick, and it might make you look like a little bit of an attention seeker.

But you knew that, didn''t you mate?

[;)]
[/quote]

Pretty much yes.[;)]

[/quote]

Fair enough.

I''ll bump it after every win then. Deal?
[/quote]

Deal.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]No. Because one away loss to an in-form team doesn''t mean we''ll be relegated.Are you going to bump this thread after every loss? That will get old pretty quick, and it might make you look like a little bit of an attention seeker.But you knew that, didn''t you mate?[;)][/quote]
That must mean an out of form Norwich will be screwed against an in form CP. [:)]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]So, will yesterday''s win also relegate us? Or will it be the next win?

[;)]
[/quote]

Probably............becqause I can''t see where its coming from![:S]

tbf if we managed to find a way to beat Liverpool you''d crawl into a hole in the ground so deep you''d be having tea with Margaret Thatcher.

Poor old Wiz. Can''t even be happy when we win.

Plenty more winnable games coming up, looking at the fixtures we could easily win 4 from 6 in December.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]So, will yesterday''s win also relegate us? Or will it be the next win?[;)][/quote]

Probably............becqause I can''t see where its coming from![:S]

[/quote]You didn''t see where the last one was coming from either, so I''m not worried.

[quote user="Buh"]tbf if we managed to find a way to beat Liverpool you''d crawl into a hole in the ground so deep you''d be having tea with Margaret Thatcher.[/quote]

Wrong.....again !

I''d be out celebrating a miracle.

[quote user="Buh"]You... out? Doubtful.[/quote]

Wrong yet again............are you ever right?

I''m also cutting Hughton a little bit of slack because of our awful injury list to key players, thats not his fault imo.