Sign in to follow this  

Beating West Ham could relegate us............

In 2003, I invented 1st wizard, to press a few posters buttons and stir up and question posters many varied opinions on NCFC , my club from a young age, on a rather bland message board.

Now, some 20,000 posts later (through 2 registrations Davros!) it would seem he''s still achieving his aim.....winding up the pompous but still talking about his one true passion, Norwich City FC.

I ask for no favours, take me or leave me.

I can''t alter my nature, this is me.

I was unfairly harsh on you Canary, I apologise, we might never agree but you''re very polite.

That goes a long way with me.[Y]

Anyone who watched that abysmal first half yesterday must, in all honesty, now admit that my theory has a ring of substance to it.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Anyone who watched that abysmal first half yesterday must, in all honesty, now admit that my theory has a ring of substance to it.[/quote]

Get back in your box old man

[quote user="Buh"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Anyone who watched that abysmal first half yesterday must, in all honesty, now admit that my theory has a ring of substance to it.[/quote]

[/quote]

Err.............NO.........No mark.

Anyone who watched that excellent second half yesterday must, in all honesty, say you''re full of squit.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Buh"]

[/quote]

Err.............NO.........No mark.

[/quote]

I know you are devastated we won yesterday but try and keep a little composure, eh grandpa.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

Anyone who watched that excellent second half yesterday must, in all honesty, say you''re full of squit.

[/quote]

But fella, my opinion is it was more down to the players then anything CH did.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, but your opinion doesn''t really count, does it?

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''ve had your 1 reply, be grateful, its all you''re worth.

[/quote]

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''ve had your 1 reply, be grateful, its all you''re worth....now pi*s off sonny.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''ve had your 1 reply, be grateful, its all you''re worth....now pi*s off sonny.

[/quote]

But that now makes 2, you losing your counting skills in your old age? You seem very tetchy this morning, did something happen last night to spoil your mood perchance?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s an interesting opinion.  That would suggest Hughton''s on a hiding to nothing with you if the poor first half was his fault but the second half was nothing to do with him.

I reckon the first half was as poor as I''ve seen us play, but the second half was some of the best I''ve seen this season.  Now a Jekyll and Hyde performance like that raises more questions than answers, but that does seem clear that the half time changes had a positive effect and swung the game our way.

Absolutely, people held CH accountable for ''failing to respond to Malky''s half time changes'' v Cardiff, so by the same token they should give him credit for his tactical alterations last night. Difficult to do when you have an agenda, of course.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s an interesting opinion.  That would suggest Hughton''s on a hiding to nothing with you if the poor first half was his fault but the second half was nothing to do with him.

I reckon the first half was as poor as I''ve seen us play, but the second half was some of the best I''ve seen this season.  Now a Jekyll and Hyde performance like that raises more questions than answers, but that does seem clear that the half time changes had a positive effect and swung the game our way.

[/quote]

Changes forced by injuries, otherwise.............

[quote user="Herman "]Will you ever be happy?[/quote]

I am Herman, a great win.

But for complete happiness, I''d like CH out, asap.

Hmmm, and if I remember right Wiz, to replace CH with Mick McCarthy?

So is it ok if I just point out that your idea of happiness would make me very unhappy?

[quote user="First Wizard"]....now pi*s off sonny.

[/quote]quite a nasty, foul mouthed piece of work, aren''t you ? doesn''t take much to scratch the surface of this supposed ''wind up '' personna you hide behind does it ?thankfully most on here can see through that charade, and see what is really behind that maskso on behalf of many on here perhaps you might care to take your own advice and leave this forum smelling a good dealer sweeter

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Herman "]Will you ever be happy?[/quote]

I am Herman, a great win.

But for complete happiness, I''d like CH out, asap

[/quote].......and you''d replace him with?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Changes forced by injuries, otherwise.............

[/quote]

Well, now I am confused.  We made one substitution on 33 minutes, and that was to replace Pilkington with Redmond, and I don''t reckon Redmond was exactly the game changer.  I''d be grateful if you could tell the rest of us exactly what the changes you think were "forced by injuries" were, because I haven''t got a clue.

I mean, there was clearly a tactical change to close the gap between attack and the midfield, but that would have been a manager''s tactical decision and not a player''s decision.